Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Paulina Rubio - Si Supieran (new single and video)

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I can't believe she pretends to sell a tour and restore her career with this. I'm so decepcionadaaaaaaaa

She had Dame Mas, whyyyy

See this

6 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Rumor has it that she made a video for Dame Mas but the label cancelled it. Maybe this song is her comeback at them (and her exes of course)? :shrug:

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, Bambino said:

See this

Idc about her label, they dropped her because she can't sell albums, but they didn't promote **** and didn't even plan a couple of shows in Spain after La Voz. She needs to stay away from reggaeton, it's not her genre, she isn't 25, the stupid teens wont like her they like Daddy Yankee or Ozuna, she needs to stick to her latin pop rock signature sound that put her where she is, that's what her fans want , she won't get new ones... I'm really pissed tbh

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Bambino
18 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Idc about her label, they dropped her because she can't sell albums, but they didn't promote **** and didn't even plan a couple of shows in Spain after La Voz. She needs to stay away from reggaeton, it's not her genre, she isn't 25, the stupid teens wont like her they like Daddy Yankee or Ozuna, she needs to stick to her latin pop rock signature sound that put her where she is, that's what her fans want , she won't get new ones... I'm really pissed tbh

What if her contract with them ended and she decided to leave because they're not really doing their job? Deseo is a great album with amazing songs but why wasn't any of its singles sent to radios? Why wasn't the physical CD distributed in the US? Why was the special edition of the album only released in Spain? She still has potential but she needs an urgent image look and a really good, creative art director.

Many are saying this song and video are bad but ironically it got almost half a million views in its first two days, which is something her previous singles didn't achieve.

Archived