Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme

BBA11-E58-6-D14-4-DFE-8821-BBE56-CEDA33-

QUEEN OHH MY GOOOD

43-EF07-D9-2-B26-46-CD-96-B2-6-A47-C6943

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

Vitleysingur

We stand on the threshold of her kitchen for a bit, and she introduces me to the three French bulldogs assembled there โ€” Asia, Gustav, and Koji โ€” before leading me down a short, narrow hallway.ย 

ย 

It definitely feels good to know they are still alive.ย :giveup::giveup:

ย 

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

chromaticka

SHES A SERVER HER JOB IS TO SERVE

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

A concept: Allure uploads a video entitled "Lady Gaga tries 9 things she's never done before", a traditional game Allure cover stars play. The ninth thing is to release a ****ing album without scrapping everything at least three times.ย 

tumblr_n8exffXJf21svi3flo1_500.gif

Signature loadingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค

Chromaticunt
18 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

โ€œWhen I became Lady Gaga when I was younger it wasย because I discoveredย make upโ€ย :awkney:

But slay with those pics!ย :diane:

Singing jazz since she was 13 teas. Queen of taking whatever she's promoting at the time and making out like her entire career has been leading up to that moment.ย :triggered:

OT the pics are a serve. I'm so excited for the return of Avant GardeGa.

Teal Ambition

my gosh THIS IS EVERYTHING :giveup:ย 

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

OMonster

She looks great and I love the shoot, but...ย 

'When I became Lady Gaga when I was younger, it was because I discovered makeup'ย 

Doesn't sit all that well with me, and I am sure other fans, too.ย 

I have been a big advocate for how Haus Labs is all about identity, self-creation and inner-confidence expressed outwards - *but* to say that Lady Gaga IS the result of makeup is, well, a disingenuous reach to say the least.ย 

Lady Gaga, I would hope (and deep down, know), is the result of a love of artistry and expression.ย 

And I know makeup is a part of that, and I know this campaign is for a makeup brand... but, yeah - I don't like how she is reducing her identity to makeup right now.

:shrug:

subtext / fantasy

1019-allure-cover-lady-gaga-aura-tout-vu

ย 

1019-allure-cover-lady-gaga-alexander-mc

ย 

What kind of Marvel heroes/villains teas! :applause:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived