💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga covers Allure Magazine

yASSsss

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

“When I became Lady Gaga when I was younger it was because I discovered make up” 

:awkney:

Did she lie tho?!

LadyGaGaGaga_1259535945.jpg

Did she?!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSo7yzQIfDAufB9waJctrw

Did she?!

lady_gaga_blonde_hand_makeup_face_6096_2

:poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

When I was doing the Joanne tour [two years ago], I’d been touring since I was 22 years old. I’d just done the Super Bowl show, Coachella, A Star Is Born. I really started to break down,” says Lady Gaga. “I would do the show, then I would get on an airplane, go to another country or state, get off, drive 40 minutes to the hotel, go to sleep, wake up, do another show. I was dizzy.

:ohno:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

SchwineLove
22 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Singing jazz since she was 13 teas. Queen of taking whatever she's promoting at the time and making out like her entire career has been leading up to that moment. :triggered:

OT the pics are a serve. I'm so excited for the return of Avant GardeGa.

Sometimes I think she needs a personal copywriter. Her narrative is..... *uhm* reductive :lolga:

Chromaticunt
2 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

Sometimes I think she needs a personal copywriter. Her narrative is..... *uhm* reductive :lolga:

I agree. The whole 100 people in a room thing was embarrassing. I'm praying she doesn't keep recycling this "I became Lady Gaga because of make-up" nonsense. She's going to come off as really inauthentic if this keeps coming up in the media, and she doesn't need this after how masterful her reinvention was. :messga:

SchwineLove
2 minutes ago, mister max said:

When I was doing the Joanne tour [two years ago], I’d been touring since I was 22 years old. I’d just done the Super Bowl show, Coachella, A Star Is Born. I really started to break down,” says Lady Gaga. “I would do the show, then I would get on an airplane, go to another country or state, get off, drive 40 minutes to the hotel, go to sleep, wake up, do another show. I was dizzy.

If this was done with Troy, she would literally breakdown. Thank God she has supportive team right now that she can regain sanity over packed schedules, that doesn't make the Haus feel like a corporate but more like a family, also a manager not treating herself as a product.

One of her best magazine covers... I love it

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

RenegAde
22 minutes ago, OMonster said:

She looks great and I love the shoot, but... 

'When I became Lady Gaga when I was younger, it was because I discovered makeup' 

Doesn't sit all that well with me, and I am sure other fans, too. 

I have been a big advocate for how Haus Labs is all about identity, self-creation and inner-confidence expressed outwards - *but* to say that Lady Gaga IS the result of makeup is, well, a disingenuous reach to say the least. 

Lady Gaga, I would hope (and deep down, know), is the result of a love of artistry and expression. 

And I know makeup is a part of that, and I know this campaign is for a makeup brand... but, yeah - I don't like how she is reducing her identity to makeup right now.

:shrug:

Why do you want to find a problem with everything? She's not reducing her identity . What she is saying is really simple to understand .without make up how would she ever have become lady gaga? All her iconic looks are only possible because of make up, for Christ sakes we are talking about a woman who wore prosthetic make up through out born this way era .

Btw it deosnt have to sit well with you and it doesn't really matter ,the fact that you  are stating this opinion of yours on a thread where everyone is simply enjoying a beautiful shoot is annoying :bye:

IAmNotHere1997
8 minutes ago, mister max said:

Yeah, we've been knew she wasn't in the best condition at that time, it was obvious, you could see it in her face. I'm glad she touched this subject.

Chromaticunt
5 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

If this was done with Troy, she would literally breakdown. Thank God she has supportive team right now that she can regain sanity over packed schedules, that doesn't make the Haus feel like a corporate but more like a family, also a manager not treating herself as a product.

I don't know if Bobby really is acting in her best interests? After she postponed Joanne shows the first time round, the natural thing to do would be to book new shows with plenty of time in between each one. He should have tried harder to make sure it wouldn't happen again. Not only was her physical and mental wellbeing at stake, but her brand too. I had my show postponed and then cancelled again and tbh I was so disappointed at the time, I wasn't sure if I wanted to see her perform again.  I didn't blame her, I blamed her management and still do. That second series of cancellations should have been avoided, and yet they put her out on the road again with the same frequency of shows. No wonder she broke.

EDIT: To clarify  I would ofc see her again now but I wonder about Bobby, not going to lie...

Archived