💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Little Boots "Hands" 10th Anniversary & "Echoes" official release

Haralampos

Featured Posts

Haralampos

If you are a Gaga fan since the beginning you might remember Little Boots (Remedy).

She's going to release her 10th Anniversary Edition of "Hands" with demos, rarities, b-sides and more.

And today she released a demo produced by RedOne!

She says: "There were many songs written around the time of 'Hands' that remain gathering metaphorical dust on old hard drives, which as a pop music fan pains me, and it dawned on me this would be a great opportunity for some of them finally to be heard. I worked with so many incredible pop producers and writers including Greg Kurstin, Red One, Biff Stannard, Jim Elliot and Pascal Gabriel to name a few, and have enough songs  to make up a kind of 'lost' album that never got to see the light of day. There was in particular a song called 'Echoes' which was meant to be a follow up single but was never released, and fans have been asking for it ever since!"

Reginald

YESSSSS!!!!

Little Boots has grown to be one of my favorite artists. I absolutely love the musical style she's started exploring with in the past few years. I'm lowkey obsessed :sweat: I listen to her every day. 

Edit: Thank you for sharing this! 

HeavyyMetalVenuss

i’ll try listening to her once i get out of school, redone doesn't disappoint :classy:  

(saying this was also so that i can make sure i have the thread in my recent posts later :flop:)

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Giorno Giovanna

omgmgmgmgmg

awadf

AQWfgaw

ehzw

rhzgzwa

hg

awe

I ****ing love Little Boots

she is amazing

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

10 years already? I keep thinking 2009 was just a few years ago. :cryga:

This was around the time I really started to venture out into music and look for new artists. She was one of the ones I came across.

2009/2010 was just a magical time for me.

super ultra

Wow I've been listening to her stuffs since Hands and it still remains her best album so far imo (Shake and Headphones tho :tony:). 

AlexanderMagno

Why would a Gaga fan know about Little Boots? :flop:

I've seen her live almost ten years ago and she was really good. She's not my favourite artist, but it's a good example of the pop scene happening besides the fewer mainstream pop stars (for every famous pop star, there are dozens of lesser known underground pop artists). 

Archived