💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shawn & Camila Make Out on IG

lifeasgeorge

Featured Posts

TheSlash
1 minute ago, River Phoenix said:

i'm not disgusted that they kissed though. i'm more disgusted by the fact that they took their time to record, kissing/devouring each other, then post on Instagram just to gain some cheap publicity. 

Well that opinion I understand, even tho I personally don't care, tbh :awkney: .

Ew, David!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromaticunt
8 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I can't see that, tbh :shrug: . It's more funny than anything :laughga: 

You're not grossed out by Camilla's abnormally large tongue sucking the gay out through his throat? Okay.

I can't wait for these two to be over. Shawn, please just stop. This is just desperate. :laughga:

I'm not even one of the ones who thinks he's gay, but I don't feel like this "relationship" is organic.

1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

How old are y'all? 12?

I thought it was funny and a nice mocking to everyone saying he's a closeted gay :laughga: 

This can only be funny to little kids which are most of their fanbases so I understand why they think it's funny and to..... well I don't want wp's so i will skip it...   

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

How old are y'all? 12?

I thought it was funny and a nice mocking to everyone saying he's a closeted gay :laughga: 

First thing, I don't understand what you tried to say but I found your keyword

And I don't care if he's straight, bi, gay or he even identifies himself as a fish for all I care, the disgusting thing is "that kiss", that **** is just nasty

gordon ramsay cooking GIF by Hell's Kitchen

JusKeepBreathin
9 hours ago, sethrb101 said:

That was repulsive :triggered:

That is exact my thought. How can two such pretty people make out so damn ugly. Even if it was ugly on purpose.

basketball wives ugh GIF by VH1

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TheSlash
3 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

You're not grossed out by Camilla's abnormally large tongue sucking the gay out through his throat? Okay.

Not really, tbh :awkney: . I'm a little gross myself, tho

fabulous diva GIF

Ew, David!

Archived