💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Former Disney Star Joins #MeToo List

Antoni

Featured Posts

Ricky Garcia was on a Disney show called "Best Friends Whenever" and in boy band Forever In Your Mind. (I've never heard of either of these).

The suit says Harte (his manager) initially began having conversations with Garcia about sexuality and later intoxicated Garcia before stripping him naked and sexually assaulting him. By the time Garcia was 16, his lawsuit claims, Harte sexually assaulted him "on an almost weekly basis."

The "almost weekly" assault began when was 12.

Full story: https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/09/11/disney-boy-band-star-ricky-garcia-alleges-manager-raped-him/2288553001/

My name isn't Timmers

Its known that this happens to children in the industry all the time, so why arent their parents with them all the time?

Dan Schneider, a openly known pedophile with criminal record still works for nickelodeon and works around children!

That’s horrible, I can’t imagine how traumatic that would be, and how it will effect the rest of his life 

HeavyyMetalVenuss
25 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Its known that this happens to children in the industry all the time, so why arent their parents with them all the time?

Dan Schneider, a openly known pedophile with criminal record still works for nickelodeon and works around children!

look at what happened to amanda bynes, after it started coming out once dan left nickelodeon that he’s a predator, people put 2 and 2 together and realized that dan quite possibly was the root of her breakdown. she had deleted tweets basically confirming it, there’s another rumor that dan might be the father of jamie lynn’s baby.

these parents know exactly what’s happening, but would they risk a successful career and money for their child by questioning this stuff? you can’t tell me that these parents don’t have red flags going off once they conveniently have to be separated from their kids.

i remember reading how there was casting pool parties to find kids for nick shows where dan would swim with the kids in their bathing suits. or, how an extra from amanda’s show got called to have a private meeting with dan where all he was interested in was her feet. and guess where the parents were? most likely somewhere else being distracted in the meantime.

for a lot of these hollywood parents, it’s either morals or money. and chances are, they’re going with the latter for not only their child’s career but their own finances

Cake like Malibu Gaga

18 minutes ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

look at what happened to amanda bynes, after it started coming out once dan left nickelodeon that he’s a predator, people put 2 and 2 together and realized that dan quite possibly was the root of her breakdown. she had deleted tweets basically confirming it, there’s another rumor that dan might be the father of jamie lynn’s baby.

these parents know exactly what’s happening, but would they risk a successful career and money for their child by questioning this stuff? you can’t tell me that these parents don’t have red flags going off once they conveniently have to be separated from their kids.

i remember reading how there was casting pool parties to find kids for nick shows where dan would swim with the kids in their bathing suits. or, how an extra from amanda’s show got called to have a private meeting with dan where all he was interested in was her feet. and guess where the parents were? most likely somewhere else being distracted in the meantime.

for a lot of these hollywood parents, it’s either morals or money. and chances are, they’re going with the latter for not only their child’s sake but their own

Amanda actually said her father raped her, but nobody took her seriously because she was having a breakdown. All of the sudden, she was put under a lifetime conservatorship like Britney Spears.

Corey Feldman also exposed pedophilia in hollywood and was not taken seriously. The view host Barbara walters shamed him on TV for speaking about this!

People love talking about the metoo because they can politicize it and benefit from it, but nobody is talking about children and pedophilia. You will be labelled a right wing conspiracy theorist if you mention that.

HeavyyMetalVenuss
7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Amanda actually said her father raped her, but nobody took her seriously because she was having a breakdown. All of the sudden, she was put under a lifetime conservatorship like Britney Spears.

iukqq5n1e7rz.jpgtumblr_inline_p69lekfIlf1t1rsqs_1280.png

these were apparently from her personal twitter, make of it what you will

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Archived