Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6's Lead's Chart Position

seashellbabe

Featured Posts

seashellbabe

Obviously we have no idea what the song sounds like, but based off ASIB's success, where do we think LG6's lead will reasonably chart at on the Hot 100? I think Top 10 is on lock, top 5 possibly. 

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

Debut at #2 :huntyga: fall out of top 5, stay in top 10 for a few weeks, and the rest is pancakes :flower:

DonatellaPop

so good it's higher than the charts :sis:

no but seriously i think she's definitely having a top 10 for sure, hope they promote it well.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Top 5 would be perfect, top 3 incredible, top 1 very unlike, but on the other way, why not? They love her again! 

IG: @bartoszprazuch

DonatellaPop
15 minutes ago, neptugne said:

and the rest is pancakes :flower:

slap honeeeeeey on a young pancake 

200.gif

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

OMonster

I think it'll debut in the Top 10 and peak somewhere in the Top 5 - possibly #1 depending on what it is exactly. 

If it's a Perfect Illusion type track, it'll probably reach #10 because of the hype that currently surrounds Gaga. But it will lack longevity and crash out quickly, if it is something that lacks radio-friendliness. 

Even if it's a 'hit', I doubt it will last that long. 

Pop music doesn't stick around as long as it used to. 

The real test will be the album's sales, which I think will be very high. I'm predicting around 350k SPS.

subtext / fantasy

sillynate

I can see a top 15 debut with a top 10 peak. Securing a top 10 for each era of new music 

TF - JD, PF, LG, Paparazzi

TFM - BR, Telephone, Alejandro 

BTW - BTW, Judas, TEOG, Y&I 

AP - Applause, Dope 

J - MR 

ASIB - Shallow

Debut Top 10 and with an epic award show performance will make it peak. I want Gaga to go back to promoting her music and wanting to chart higher instead of winging it. 

Archived