💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My message about LG6!

Xardas

Featured Posts

gypsy101
18 hours ago, Xardas said:

Idk why some of you cannot treat it like a regular Gaga album?

...because as we all know, RUSHED MUSIC IS BAD MUSIC! Plus remeber stars like Rihanna, Ariana etc, who were al some point releasing an album after an album. And look what's happened to them. I don't say of course that Gaga should wait as long as Adele does, but actually with this one taking time pays off incredibly. So my dear fellow monsters, don;t get me wrong please! I understand you all but I'm affraid we're starting to put some PRESSURE on Gaga, which may result in getting RUSHED, UNPOLISHED, MISGUIDED album.

1) because it’s literally not a regular lady gaga album? don’t get me wrong i love the soundtrack and played it to death for 6 months but it’s a soundtrack, not a regular lady gaga album

2) this stuff doesn’t even make any sense because when rihanna released 7 albums in 8 years she released bop after bop and many number 1 hits, ari didn’t release as many albums but she still did some very good work. so no not all rushed music is bad music.

3) okay we’re her biggest fans, are we not allowed to put some pressure on her? pressure is how you get diamonds you know

Archived