Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My message about LG6!

Xardas

Featured Posts

Dear monsters! I know you'll so thirsty for Gaga's new music and I understand that because I am too, but... I think we shouldn't get so irritated because she haven't released nor announced any new music yet. I know Joanne was 3 years ago, but God, we got in the meantime ASIB, which is imho one of her best pieces. Idk why some of you cannot treat it like a regular Gaga album?

With that album Gaga has earned so much success, first #1 HIT single in 8 years. It's an very inclusive album in a sense that everyone can find sth for themselves them, from pop bops to rock ballads. Thanks to this album and movie Gaga has become a major popstar again, was everywhere, everyone was talking about her and you all seem to somehow ignore it's existence. Ofc, it's theoretically not an LG6, but it's pretty much a Gaga  album. Shallow is not even a year old and you want some new music to be out since early this year.

Ok, maybe you complainers want a POP album, but how can you know whether it's going to be more pop than ASIB or Joanne?  You cannot at the moment.

You want crazy Gaga? Remeber you wanted the same back in 2014/2015 and it turned out that C2CGga was crazier than JoanneGa. How do you know that now it's not going to be the same? Because of Enigma or some outfits she wore for promoting Haus Lab? Wouldn't be so sure. I also want that but in order to prevent all the near-future meltdowns and cries for new music, please calm down guys and enjoy the suspense we are in! We'll surely get some new music soon, but let ppl miss Gaga, let GP be as thirsty as we are right now.

In the meantime we all can listen to other artists, recall some old Gaga performances (I'm sure we all enjoy that) and wait patiently, because as we all know, RUSHED MUSIC IS BAD MUSIC! Plus remeber stars like Rihanna, Ariana etc, who were al some point releasing an album after an album. And look what's happened to them. I don't say of course that Gaga should wait as long as Adele does, but actually with this one taking time pays off incredibly. So my dear fellow monsters, don;t get me wrong please! I understand you all but I'm affraid we're starting to put some PRESSURE on Gaga, which may result in getting RUSHED, UNPOLISHED, MISGUIDED album. 

Have a nice evening my beautiful friends! :heart:

IG: @bartoszprazuch

6 minutes ago, Xardas said:

In the meantime we all can listen to other artists,

Basically what I’ve been doing. The wait isn’t as unbearable as people like to believe. They act like Gaga is the only artist that makes music, or like they’ll be malnourished if she doesn’t release right away :saladga:

DonatellaPop

I feel like this message is so important and all the Whiny Monsters need to see this! Brilliant!

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

1 minute ago, Loeppke said:

The wait isn’t as unbearable as people like to believe

Yes, especially since we waited much longer in the past. We got an album full of good music like not even a year ago! 

DonatellaPop
Just now, Xardas said:

Yes, especially since we waited much longer in the past. We got an album full of good music like not even a year ago! 

This. i think the people that beg for LG6 forgot the whole 2012 Gaga blackout :saladga:

3 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

This. i think the people that beg for LG6 forgot the whole 2012 Gaga blackout :saladga:

And 2013 - 2016 gap between ARTPOP and Joanne (most of us don't count C2C as Gaga album)

DonatellaPop
Just now, Xardas said:

And 2013 - 2016 gap between ARTPOP and Joanne (most of us don't count C2C as Gaga album)

that was truly tragic. 

1 minute ago, DonatellaPop said:

that was truly tragic. 

Yes, but we got AHS in the meantime, which was freaking exciting and a lot of great and  epic performances: Oscars, Superbowl etc. and of course the whole Epione drama which didn't let us to get too bored :ladyhaha:

SeasonOfTheWitch
7 minutes ago, Xardas said:

I don’t get people who don’t count it as part of her discography though. Maybe I just hold it close to my heart because it was the first full era I was a fan, but every time she releases new studio music (even if it’s a cover, like Winter Wonderland, Your Song, DLMBM...) I count it as a new part of her discography. The real gap was from Sep 2015- Sep 2016 when she took a whole year to release something, and it’s not like we were getting many new leaks/unofficial songs either during that time (where in 2012, monsters still had Unofficial music like Stache and Cake, and a live song (Princess Die)).

DonatellaPop
1 minute ago, Xardas said:

Yes, but we got AHS in the meantime, which was freaking exciting and a lot of great and  epic performances: Oscars, Superbowl etc. and of course the whole Epione drama which didn't let us to get too bored :ladyhaha:

200.gif

1 hour ago, Xardas said:

Idk why some of you cannot treat it like a regular Gaga album?

I agree, I’m definitely trying to revisit the ASIB album because it’s amazing. I do think the problem with it is that I cannot listen to it without going to the movie in my head and thinking of the story/characters so in a sense it’s not really Gaga’s album, it’s hard to explain but I know I’m not the only one. As amazing and life-changing as the album is, it still doesn’t feel like a Gaga pop album and it’s why we still feel like we haven’t been fed since 2016.

but when I’m stressed over this, i just try and think about the Rihanna and Adele fans looking at us saying, "imagine how tired we are, imagine how tired we are of it."

i guess it could be worse :lolga:

AlwaysLoveGaga

You're so right! I really feel bad when people act as if they're entitled to an album, and these people also forget that ASIB came out last year. This message must be shared with every little monster, thanks so much for posting!GIF by Morphin

ps. idk what this gif is lol:lolga:

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Glamourpuss

I'm thirsty for new music but I know it's coming some day so I just accept the wait. It's a part of the fun. Not so fun when the music doesn't live up to expectations though. :ladyhaha:

I'm still satisfied with ASIB and can appreciate the work that went into it. It's annoying when people say they were already over it months ago. 

Archived