💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you want Gaga to wear this collection for the next era

Featured Posts

So, I've made so many threads just recently don't know whats wrong with me ! Anyways, the Marc Jacobs show just happened in NYFW and upon watching the collection i already know that Gaga is gonna wear a lot of it. I myself think its perfect for her, what do you think ? Its classic Gaga mixed in with a bit of Joanne id say. https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2020-ready-to-wear/marc-jacobs/slideshow/collection#1  

Diamond heart99

LG and this collection are a dream team. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

SPARTACUS

Not a fan of this collection. A few of the pant-suits are great. Look 2, 19, 26, 30.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Franch Toast

Ooh, I like a lot of these looks, and I could definitely see her in many of them – and ahem, I wouldn't  mind a couple of those outfits for myself. 

But alas, we have no idea what the LG6 era is going to be like yet.....I mean, I wouldn't mind if it were an era in which she served some of these looks, but you never know with her. I also wouldn't mind if she kept up with the black leather. 

She/Her/Hers

Tbh I'd rather Gaga stay away from big name designers. Their stuff isn't bad, but I like when Gaga really uplifts fresh, up and comers. I know it started a firestorm, but artists like Fecal Matter that are really the future of fashion. Gaga has never really been contemporary, which is really what big name designers are about. She's always forged her own path based on the mood of an era. I'd like to see that.

How bout these tops

_FIO0090.jpg_FIO0065.jpg

_FIO0347.jpg_FIO0876.jpg

with these bottoms

:legend:

(I love browsing Vogue and making lists of fits for Gaga/subconsciously me if I was a popstar and then deleting the lists yaaaas) 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived