Reginald

Yasss, Miss Anthropocene, troll them! :gaysia:

God I can't wait for her (Grimes') album

LG6 too of course 

But Miss Anthropocene has me more hyped

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's a fake cover, but I wouldn't be opposed to Gaga using Metropolis and German Expressionism as inspiration again for her visuals. Metropolis is such an extraordinary film you can almost endlessly mine it for creative inspiration.

lady_gaga_metropolis_1.jpg

gagametropolis.jpg

HeavyyMetalVenuss

that cover’s serving android pop girls in 2099 teas :bon: i wouldn’t mind a futuristic aesthetic

Cake like Malibu Gaga

HeavyyMetalVenuss
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

lady_gaga_metropolis_1.jpg

i’ve never seen these pictures before, im obsessed with that paparazzi look :flutter: i would love for her to revive this imagery for her next album, she said herself in the fame ball intro that she wanted the future! her outfits all had a super modern concept to them, if the next album is titled gaga, that would be an amazing full circle back to her debut era. the metallic looks really fit her!

c3c26118aee44f45dd32843239b7ef3c.jpg

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Xoxo Adriana

no one:

that one little monster who made this: *adds post Malone's barb wire design on the back*

Just now, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

i’ve never seen these pictures before, im obsessed with that paparazzi look :flutter: i would love for her to revive this imagery for her next album, she said herself in the fame ball intro that she wanted the future! her outfits all had a super modern concept to them, if the next album is titled gaga, that would be an amazing full circle back to her debut era. the metallic looks really fit her!

c3c26118aee44f45dd32843239b7ef3c.jpg

Lady-Gaga-David-LaChapelle-4.jpg

latest?cb=20131220182245

aaf583d0-fc1b-11e7-b2f7-03450b80c791_128

LadyGagaChapelle1.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Pink-Room-.png

They are from an iconic photo shoot she did with David Lachapelle for Rolling Stone. Still, years later, remain some of the best images of her career.

joannesrats

You realize this is fanmade, right? The only reason she posted it is because the tracklist on the back has a song that says it's featuring Grimes. 

Tom Nook

I always wanted Grimes and Gaga to interact but I didn’t think it would be like this :poot:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived