💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Icona Pop to Gaga: Release the album!

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Just now, OMonster said:

I love the mass excitement that is surrounding LG6. 

that is dissappearing every day :gum: 

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
Just now, Weasel said:

Sis where? I feel like literally nobody is waiting for new material besides us. And even we are tired so :bradley:

It's quite palpable across all her social media. 

I mean, even this: 

Ended up with over 350k likes. 

That's a lot for a Gaga tweet. 

subtext / fantasy

Reginald

Where's their new album?

I used to mini-stan them back in the day.  I saw them open for Marina during her Electra Heart tour. They blew up immediately after

SeasonOfTheWitch
12 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

They are likely joking, but she probably is stressed.  She's put out albums quicker than Bey, Lorde, Adele, etc. but you all act like she's a tortoise.  

She’s the one that has “albums” she wishes she could play for us... we all know she pops out songs like rabbits pop out babies. It’s her label that’s not quick enough for Gaga. 

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, OMonster said:

It's quite palpable across all her social media. 

I mean, even this: 

Ended up with over 350k likes. 

That's a lot for a Gaga tweet. 

Yeah back in March when she was fresh off the Oscars hype

It's dead now

Gagaloo911

I'm so sick of it. She doesn't need to be this way about music. 

Like if it's this much of a chore for you to make then RELEASE music retire already ffs.. :neyde:

OMonster
Just now, Bio said:

Sometimes I wish Gaga was more like Lana. Free to just make music and release it if she feels like it. 

I don't think it's in Gaga's hands, though. 

When Gaga releases an album, it is one of the big profit-makers of the year for Interscope. 

They have to manage the release strategy as closely as they can, and that includes deciding when Gaga is able to release music. 

And I think that control has been particularly heightened on the back of ASIB. 

As unfortunate as it sounds, Gaga is money to Interscope - and they know that, thanks to her recent success, she is worth a lot of it, too. 

Even if Gaga wanted to release LG6 tomorrow, she simply couldn't. It would be illegal for her to do so, based on contracts. 

subtext / fantasy

Diamond heart99
20 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

They are likely joking, but she probably is stressed.  She's put out albums quicker than Bey, Lorde, Adele, etc. but you all act like she's a tortoise.  

💀 @ tortoise! 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

I hope she’s doing ok I don’t want her to break and give us another ARTPOP mess:ohno: she seems mentally healthy so keep up the good energy/vibes monsters!:grr:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

Gracious Gaga
7 minutes ago, Bio said:

Sometimes I wish Gaga was more like Lana. Free to just make music and release it if she feels like it. 

I don’t think gaga has been inspired to create music for about 5 years now.  I think for Lana the music really flows out of her, whereas for Gaga, it’s a bit more of a chore and collaborative effort.  

♄ Kindness Police.

23 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I don't think it's in Gaga's hands, though. 

When Gaga releases an album, it is one of the big profit-makers of the year for Interscope. 

They have to manage the release strategy as closely as they can, and that includes deciding when Gaga is able to release music. 

And I think that control has been particularly heightened on the back of ASIB. 

As unfortunate as it sounds, Gaga is money to Interscope - and they know that, thanks to her recent success, she is worth a lot of it, too. 

Even if Gaga wanted to release LG6 tomorrow, she simply couldn't. It would be illegal for her to do so, based on contracts. 

Oh yeah, I do get that completely and agree with you. That’s why I said I wish she was free to do all that stuff like Lana. They’re both from the same label and all and it sucks that it doesn’t work the same for Gaga.

Archived