💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Icona Pop to Gaga: Release the album!

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

ChromaticaPunk
44 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I don't think it's in Gaga's hands, though. 

When Gaga releases an album, it is one of the big profit-makers of the year for Interscope. 

They have to manage the release strategy as closely as they can, and that includes deciding when Gaga is able to release music. 

And I think that control has been particularly heightened on the back of ASIB. 

As unfortunate as it sounds, Gaga is money to Interscope - and they know that, thanks to her recent success, she is worth a lot of it, too. 

Even if Gaga wanted to release LG6 tomorrow, she simply couldn't. It would be illegal for her to do so, based on contracts. 

I'm sure if Gaga wanted to release music early in the year it would have been very possible. It's not always the big bad record company. She's taking her time. Accept it.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

Let's just give her time and stop putting so much pressure on her with the album, it's not like it would come sooner if some of you are screaming about LG6 on every post of her. Yeah I know some of you are tired for waiting but imagine how tired she is too with all this pressure

BlingNotTheMusic

What's sad is outside of the internet, no one (at least around me) is talking about her and has pretty much forgotten she does dance music. I'm gay :vegas: and any time I bring her up people are like "Oh yeah I liked her in ASIB..." but no one even associates dance music and Gaga anymore. I LIVE for the day she makes the ARTPOP haters dance again. Thought it would happen in 2016 but...

2 hours ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

She’s the one that has “albums” she wishes she could play for us... we all know she pops out songs like rabbits pop out babies. It’s her label that’s not quick enough for Gaga. 

#GagaGoIndie :laughga: 

and feed us like lana

ice heard one side from above

SeasonOfTheWitch
39 minutes ago, LanaDelGrant said:

#GagaGoIndie :laughga: 

and feed us like lana

Literally this. How come Lana can just make a song and then release it the next week, under Interscope, but Gaga can’t? 

Archived