Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga tweets a quote from Moreissey (from 2009)

Ally Campana

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch
2 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

I agree. She has been saying she loves us in so many ways and it is just confirmed at this point

This. 

Ally Campana

**** I thought this was new since it popped on my timeline. I’m sorry y’all. My bad. :poot:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Pop Music

holy **** the date fml FqyjIG4J_400x400.jpeg

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Morrissey: I’ve met her and she’s terribly nice. I find that it isn’t wise to attempt to judge people on their public persona, and even on the music they make. Because I’ve met so many people whose music I cannot stand, and they’re very nice. At the same time, I’ve met people whose music I’ve loved, and they’re not the person you’ve invested all this emotion in. And that’s your fault – I mean my fault. Lady Gaga is terribly nice. And her name is very funny, I think. I don’t think her music was ever designed to appeal to people like me. It’s not my type of music.

Daily Telegraph: But as a vegetarian who wrote the album Meat Is Murder, don’t you deplore Lady Gaga’s meat dress?

Morrissey: Well, the meat dress was first done by [the artist] Linder Sterling in Manchester in 1982, and she did it as a protest at men seeing female flesh as meat. I don’t know whether that came across with Lady Gaga. I think people didn’t question it too deeply – they simply saw it as “today’s loony idea”. But I like to assume that Gaga had the same notion. If it’s a social and political statement, it’s acceptable. If it isn’t a social and political statement, I don’t really see the point.

He's always been surprisingly very nice about her. I'd love to see them duet on a song for us sad gays.

Archived