💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

IWBWY is Aura 2.0 (warning: delusions)

edengowon

Featured Posts

edengowon

So, ik this is just crazy hype and will lead to meltdowns but here's my opinion about today...

First off, I'm almost certain the IWBWY we heard today was recently rerecorded, those vocals sound WAY too much like ASIB vocals to be from 2013 (just listen to it beside Before I Cry and you'll understand). I also think it's incredibly likely that Gaga leaked IWBWY today, herself. So if we piece those together, combined with her earlier tweet, I think that either Gaga wanted a rerecorded IWBWY as the lead and Interscope said no (and she leaked it, just like Aura) or she wanted it on the album, and they said no, so she leaked it. THIS IS JUST A THEORY/FANTASY.

This sounds way more delusional than I've ever been, it's just a spam of thoughts. Don't take it too seriously, it's just a theory :lolly:

I'm gonna wake up in the morning and think 'wtf did I write'

the artist formerly known as melancholia

1 minute ago, Autumn said:

First off, I'm almost certain the IWBWY we heard today was recently rerecorded, those vocals sound WAY too much like ASIB vocals to be from 2013 (just listen to it beside Before I Cry and you'll understand)

First off, delusion number one, but ok I'll continue :laughga:

27monster27

Personally, I think that the high notes sound almost exactly like how they did at the 2013 iTunes Festival.

he/him/his

2 minutes ago, Autumn said:

I also think it's incredibly likely that Gaga leaked IWBWY today, herself. So if we piece those together, combined with her earlier tweet, I think that either Gaga wanted a rerecorded IWBWY as the lead and Interscope said no (and she leaked it, just like Aura) or she wanted it on the album, and they said no, so she leaked it. THIS IS JUST A THEORY/FANTASY.

Actually that's not much of a delusion, this is an interesting theory actually! :wtfga:

FfFfFfFF

The voice is 100% 2012/2013 Gaga, without a doubt. Sorry.  But it's possible her team had something to do with it leaking or even herself wanted to leak it, maybe because the timing is suspicious.

SeasonOfTheWitch

Leakers have had the song for (at least) around two years, hence why we’ve had a snippet since last year. I’m sorry sis but also this was leaked from a Twitter monster who was trying to get it from the leakers in the first place. Their account has been deleted but I legit saw their original post with the leak. 

Just now, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Leakers have had the song for (at least) around two years, hence why we’ve had a snippet since last year. I’m sorry sis but also this was leaked from a Twitter monster who was trying to get it from the leakers in the first place. Their account has been deleted but I legit saw their original post with the leak. 

Wait what? Snippet? Leak? Been around for 2 years? Twitter? Monster?

SeasonOfTheWitch
6 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Wait what? Snippet? Leak? Been around for 2 years? Twitter? Monster?

Seriously it’s like the monsters on GGD live in their own little bubble ksks :laughga: Y’all need to join a discord or something. This snippet has been up since May last year 

Seriously it’s like the monsters on GGD live in their own little bubble ksks :laughga: Y’all need to join a discord or something. This snippet has been up since May last year 

Well I'm sorry I didn't join GGD tiLl tHe miDdlE oF lAsT yEaR!  :laughga:

SeasonOfTheWitch
6 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Well I'm sorry I didn't join GGD tiLl tHe miDdlE oF lAsT yEaR!  :laughga:

I didn’t join until like a month or two ago sis :laughga: 

I didn’t join until like a month or two ago sis :laughga: 

I- ... :poot:

edengowon
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

we had a snippet of the song for like a year or so tho ksksks

last year is still lg6 sessions sis