Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Wants To Release

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

It is no coincidence that , just as a 2020 LG6 release is confirmed (both by 'Mr. S' and Universal executives), Gaga tweets the following: 

And it's also no coincidence that, in line with this news, the full - and highly, highly anticipated - studio version of 'I Wanna Be With You' is leaked: a song, in part, about how much Gaga loves her fans. 

It's clear that Gaga is communicating with us as best she can, without creating too much hype - which we know she now wants to avoid. 

But for the hardcore monsters, she is speaking to us in her cryptic ways. 

Spoiler

Before you underestimate Gaga's crypticness, this is sold confirmation that she *does* still drop hints whenever she can: 

March 2016 = six months till September 2016 (Perfect Illusion) = five 'ticks' and a BOOM for September. 

Gaga *literally* told us the release month for her most recent lead single. And this was for Joanne - her most toned down project yet. 

So, it's really not a reach to think she will drop LG6 hints, too. 

And this also ties into the 'f' she tweeted, which must mean something.

Today's BloodPop tweet, though, is - to me at least - very clearly about her sadness that she cannot release new music yet... despite really wanting to. 

I imagine she and BloodPop were discussing the album, and Gaga just had a moment of frustration regarding the roll-out she has to follow. Perhaps, because of other artists releasing, or because of other behind the scenes politics, Interscope has pushed the album to a 2020 drop. 

And by tweeting the above, and by leaking IWBWY, she is trying to tell us that she wishes it could all start now *without* outrightly creating drama with Interscope. 

Sure, many of you will think this is a reach - but if you actually think about, it makes a lot of sense. 

Spoiler

There is also no way that this tweet was intended to be a negative one. 

1) If Gaga *really* didn't like being a pop-star and was having a hard time with it all, she would not publicly tweet about it in this kind of 'memey' format. 

2) Whilst Gaga has changed, she can't have changed to such an extent where she no longer loves what she does. This is the woman who wrote Applause and IWBWY - there's no way she doesn't enjoy making pop music. 

3) The tone of the tweet / the emoji is totally unserious. She wouldn't make public a deep moment like this, either. 

4) Gaga doesn't overshare on social media anymore. She wouldn't be tweeting about her struggles with the industry in this way, unless it was in slight jest. 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whocares

I think we should just not take anything they tweet seriously. They clearly like to have fun with Twitter. Let's just hope we get at least the lead this year.

Pop Music

I believe 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

edengowon

I was just saying this like moments ago

I think she leaked IWBWY to show fans she's coming soon and still loves us :heart:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

edengowon

i was just chatting to @spamuelbtanner and he suggested the F means February

discuss

the artist formerly known as melancholia

OMonster

Oh, and as a side-comment - I also think this tweet was her way of re-confirming BloodPop's role with the album. 

She knows that we know that BloodPop is the lead producer of LG6. 

But I am sure she also knows that we think she scraps everything - and might've even seen the recent reactions to the 2020 news. 

By tweeting this, she is also confirming that the project is still alive and well, and that nothing has changed. 

subtext / fantasy

OMonster
1 minute ago, Married the Night said:

F = February 

Just now, Autumn said:

i was just chatting to @spamuelbtanner and he suggested the F means February

discuss

I actually think the lead single is going to be in February, and the album in April. 

Mr. S confirmed a Q2 LG6 release, which would make sense with a February lead. 

subtext / fantasy

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I actually think the lead single is going to be in February, and the album in April. 

Mr. S confirmed a Q2 LG6 release, which would make sense with a February lead. 

She is probably doing smth at the Grammys in January

she only twitted a funny tweet, there's nothing hidden inside it.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

OMonster
2 minutes ago, River said:

she only twitted a funny tweet, there's nothing hidden inside it.

I think that's totally underestimating Gaga's proven ways, though. 

It's also worth noting that, since Gaga doesn't tweet or post as often as she used to, when does post something - there is usually meaning to it somewhere. 

subtext / fantasy

A Hybrid

I read it and got hyped so then I went back to do this:

This thread is very clever though, it didn’t work and I’m still hyped :huntyga:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived