Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE II NFR - Lana Del Rey

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

No I feel like the sentiment of that song is nice, and would've fit well on lust for life, but wouldn't be good on NFR. I like the subtle political angle she took with nfr and looking for America is really straightforward and, well, unpoetic I guess, unlike the majority of NFR. 

Jk I'm seeing youre asking in terms of being in tje megarate lmao but anyway sign me up for this! 

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

No I feel like the sentiment of that song is nice, and would've fit well on lust for life, but wouldn't be good on NFR. I like the subtle political angle she took with nfr and looking for America is really straightforward and, well, unpoetic I guess, unlike the majority of NFR. 

Jk I'm seeing youre asking in terms of being in tje megarate lmao but anyway sign me up for this! 

In my  opinion LFL was already such an amalgam of different themes and sounds, LFA would have been out of place especially considering it would be the 17th song. Lyrically I can see the parallel with Coachella but sonically it would fit on NFR, it's folk-inspired, stripped back and somehow cold-sounding + it's obviously produced  by Jack. :lana:

holy scheisse
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

In my  opinion LFL was already such an amalgam of different themes and sounds, LFA would have been out of place especially considering it would be the 17th song. Lyrically I can see the parallel with Coachella but sonically it would fit on NFR, it's folk-inspired, stripped back and somehow cold-sounding + it's obviously produced  by Jack. :lana:

Yeah lust for life was all over the place in the best way lol i guess just thinking thematically vs sonically, lfa would fit well with he god bless America, when the world was at war, and coachella section of the album. Sonically though for sure it's more nfr.

FfFfFfFF
3 hours ago, LanaDelGrant said:

yall forgot me :bradley:

The tags were reserved to the people that participated in my previous megarate.

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Joking, I think I'll tag more Lana fans at one point, I didn't do it from the start because I knew people will be interested anyway since it's the first megarate of the album. :laughga:

FfFfFfFF

The rates so far look beautiful. So many 10s were given and to different songs (every song has at least a 10). I don't think there will be a score lower than 8,2 - 8,3. :applause: This is how good the album is.

FfFfFfFF

:firega: 4 weeks left :firega:

Since the deadline will be exactly in a month I decided it's best to post a reminder weekly, just so that you'll be aware of the amount of time left!

@PlastiscGuy @Saint Gaga @DelusionalGaga @Maleficent @LazyTurtle @MonsterHUN @lost in limbo @Saint Gaga @halcyonpop @Sneaky Oliver @Glamourpuss @Phaye Monster @Ryusei @Andreu @NNES  @Jorget @GypsyPrincesss @Jay.P @TheShameMonster @Cerny @holy scheisse @Nirvana @Josip @Monster7 @Ployd @LanaDelGrant

FfFfFfFF
Ally Campana

I’m in. But will submit lateeeeeeeeer. :pray:. Also, can you do Born to Die next?

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived