Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE II NFR - Lana Del Rey

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm shook that I was the most generous. I assumed we all thought this album had so many songs worthy of an 11. 

I've only become a Lana fan recently too. NFR has become my favourite album because it's just so perfect. :flutter:

I am sure most people loved the album, it's just that we need a rating. A 5-rated song on a great album is not the same as a 5-rated song on a bad album, it depends on the context and what the standard is. 

I was a little surprised when people that I saw praising the album so much in previous thread submitted rates that included 6s or 7s too though but again it's just a megarate aim in the end. 

Many might also want to lower the scores of certain tracks by purposefully giving them lower rates and have their favorites higher.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I am sure most people loved the album, it's just that we need a rating. A 5-rated song on a great album is not the same as a 5-rated song on a bad album, it depends on the context and what the standard is. 

I was a little surprised when people that I saw praising the album so much in previous thread submitted rates that included 6s or 7s too though but again it's just a megarate aim in the end. 

Many might also want to lower the scores of certain tracks by purposefully giving them lower rates and have their favorites higher.

I know what you mean. But I like to be fully honest with mine and less varied. There always seems to be a few people who are erratic and give out loads of low numbers, and I've seen in other megarates where people are encouraged to be all over the place with the rates and it irks me a little bit because it makes me wonder what the real ratings are from the people taking it seriously. I know all the songs being similarly rated is less boring but I'd rather it be honest and real. But I'm a control freak anyway. :laughga:

RudraCNG
11 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

We surpassed the excuse me no by Ariana Grande megarate already but there's no way we'll exceed Madame X and I am talking about participants numbers.

I think we're debuting at #2 on the megarate charts.

Also, did Billie's album even had a megarate? I don't remember. :oprah:

It had one. It was the first Megarate in which I participated :derpga:

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I know what you mean. But I like to be fully honest with mine and less varied. There always seems to be a few people who are erratic and give out loads of low numbers, and I've seen in other megarates where people are encouraged to be all over the place with the rates and it irks me a little bit because it makes me wonder what the real ratings are from the people taking it seriously. I know all the songs being similarly rated is less boring but I'd rather it be honest and real. But I'm a control freak anyway. :laughga:

I don't think people submitted rates to troll in this megarate to be honest. The scores are overall still high. The average of every score of every participant is 8,58, a lot of comments came to justify the low/ high rates, there is also no song with an average lower than 8. :whitney: We need to remember that we have a spectrum of grades starting from 0 that everyone has the right to use and not everybody will enjoy the album as much as we do or at all but they still have the right to express themselves, right?

Spoiler

But I was very mad when good sis @Davian gave a 1,5 to Venice Bitch, I'm not gonna lie. :emma:

The one occasion when the rates seemed suspicious was when I received a 11 for the Greatest from a newbie. :gum:

27 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

We surpassed the excuse me no by Ariana Grande megarate already but there's no way we'll exceed Madame X and I am talking about participants numbers.

I think we're debuting at #2 on the megarate charts.

Also, did Billie's album even had a megarate? I don't remember. :oprah:

I missed the Madame X one

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Enzo said:

I missed the Madame X one

Enzo missing a megarate? :udidnt: What's next?

That had like 80 participants so there's no way we are beating it. 

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I don't think people submitted rates to troll in this megarate to be honest. The scores are overall still high. The average of every score of every participant is 8,58, a lot of comments came to justify the low/ high rates, there is also no song with an average lower than 8. :whitney: We need to remember that we have a spectrum of grades starting from 0 that everyone has the right to use and not everybody will enjoy the album as much as we do or at all but they still have the right to express themselves, right?

Reveal hidden contents

But I was very mad when good sis @Davian gave a 1,5 to Venice Bitch, I'm not gonna lie. :emma:

The one occasion when the rates seemed suspicious was when I received a 11 for the Greatest from a newbie. :gum:

Don't get me wrong I'm fine with people using the whole spectrum. I was just explaining why I wouldn't use it in that way and how I think others possibly rate. 

I'm glad there have been no trolls in this one. 

Wait @Davian did that to Venice Bitch?! :udidnt:  :grr:

2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Enzo missing a megarate? :udidnt: What's next?

That had like 80 participants so there's no way we are beating it. 

Maybe it was before I joined the megarate club :poot:

:air:

People loved the album then 

Or maybe they like megarates of recent albums :oprah:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Glamourpuss
21 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

It had one. It was the first Megarate in which I participated :derpga:

I'm disappointed that I missed it. 

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Maybe it was before I joined the megarate club :poot:

:air:

People loved the album then 

Or maybe they like megarates of recent albums :oprah:

Madge is well-liked, the album was particularly hyped and everytime the first megarate is the most successful. 

That happened in June, did you join the megarate club only a few months ago? :selena:

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm disappointed that I missed it. 

But now can say that NFR outnumbered it. :reductive:

Davian
16 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

At this point it feels like you spilled 90% of the votes:air:

I have regrets btw

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897bd61cae29791c4cbe6

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Omg @Blue Madonna hosted it too. :giveup:

Now I'm extra sad that I missed it.

I am sure she is releasing next year so be ready. :ally:  @Blue Madonna is always snatching the indie megarates so they'll most likely be the host too.

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Davian said:

At this point it feels like you spilled 90% of the votes:air:

I have regrets btw

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897bd61cae29791c4cbe6

You are not the first to change your votes, if you want. :hor:

Archived