MEGARATE II NFR - Lana Del Rey

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

We are now at 48 participants. :vegas:

Also, I just noticed  today is one month since I created this thread. So many things happened in my life in this time, it's crazy.

5 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Also, I just noticed  today is one month since I created this thread

:triggered:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

13 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

49 participants. We can do it!

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Am I too late?

:neyde:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Am I too late?

The deadline isn't closing until Wednesday, you aren't late.

Send 'em :ally:

FfFfFfFF

@slayo @FFXSoul91 @Sneaky @Sneaky Oliver @Loeppke @Enzo @Halle @hausofcy @GaGaLB @imitalian @Poissonche @RudraCNG @Varys @PerfectGUY @geopang @BrothaGaga @badgirlmeat @Monster7 @HausOfHarlow @PeachJug @littlepotter @dllcll @LazyTurtle @Andreu @swakby @Joesuda @diamondheartxx @therokinrolla @Yukia @TheShameMonster @Glamourpuss @huttont @Anveeroy @ryansamonster @Lona Delery @Amphetamine @VenusHooker @Davian @Ally Campana @alextruper17 @freakumdress @Creyk @Katherine @Ployd @ChavaWM @Blue Madonna @ice bear

I know I  said it before and some of you already know but to make it clear for everybody, the ceremony will take place next Sunday, at 1:00 pm EDT time aka 8:00 pm Eastern European Time, 7:00 pm Italy time, 6:00 pm UK time etc. :vegas:

Also, some of you sent me your rates in old conversations which I deleted and can't see anymore, so this ⬆️ is the list of everybody I have rates from, if you don't see yourself here it means I didn't receive your rates!

Last reminder for the other ones who expressed their interest in the Megarate, the deadline lasts 3 more days. :lana:

2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

@slayo @FFXSoul91 @Sneaky @Sneaky Oliver @Loeppke @Enzo @Halle @hausofcy @GaGaLB @imitalian @Poissonche @RudraCNG @Varys @PerfectGUY @geopang @BrothaGaga @badgirlmeat @Monster7 @HausOfHarlow @PeachJug @littlepotter @dllcll @LazyTurtle @Andreu @swakby @Joesuda @diamondheartxx @therokinrolla @Yukia @TheShameMonster @Glamourpuss @huttont @Anveeroy @ryansamonster @Lona Delery @Amphetamine @VenusHooker @Davian @Ally Campana @alextruper17 @freakumdress @Creyk @Katherine @Ployd @ChavaWM @Blue Madonna @ice bear

I know I  said it before and some of you already know but to make it clear for everybody, the ceremony will take place next Sunday, at 1:00 pm EDT time aka 8:00 pm Eastern European Time, 7:00 pm Italy time, 6:00 France time etc. :vegas:

Also, some of you sent me your rates in old conversations which I deleted and can't see anymore, so this ⬆️ is the list of everybody I have rates from, if you don't see yourself here it means I didn't receive your rates!

Last reminder for the other ones who expressed their interest in the Megarate, the deadline lasts 3 more days. :lana:

Isn't 7pm Italy time also 7pm in France?  Maybe you mean 6pm UK time? 

FfFfFfFF
Just now, swakby said:

Isn't 7pm Italy time also 7pm in France?  Maybe you mean 6pm UK time? 

Yes. :poot:

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

I need the South Asian Time :ally:

Good time googling it. :poot: 

Timezones > quantum physics for me

Nirvana

I'm conflicted with the rates since the album is my favourite of this year (I'd give it a 9,5 as a score) and in her album trinity along with Ultraviolence and BTD. I'm having a hard time deciding the scores, cos whats a point of megarate with all scores 9 to 10? But I know some tracks are more overrated than others. Doin time and Cinnamon Girl are good but are they as good as California and Bartender for example? 🤔

I'll be making comments for some tracks so this might take some time. But I'll be attending. 💜

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, Nirvana said:

I'm conflicted with the rates since the album is my favourite of this year (I'd give it a 9,5 as a score) and in her album trinity along with Ultraviolence and BTD. I'm having a hard time deciding the scores, cos whats a point of megarate with all scores 9 to 10? But I know some tracks are more overrated than others. Doin time and Cinnamon Girl are good but are they as good as California and Bartender for example? 🤔

I'll be making comments for some tracks so this might take some time. But I'll be attending. 💜

You got a point and I agree but I'd say there are other songs overrated (The Greatest, Mariners and NFR). I used to always give 7s, 8s or 9s to the songs I don't like in megarates but I realized that they basically have no impact and you have a full spectrum of grades to work with. We all know the album is almost flawless :whitney: but the aim of the megarate is to RATE aka put the songs in order. 

Also, my top 3 would be Honeymoon and Born To Die with NFR and UV pending. :poot:

Archived