New Gaga tweet: You’re the one who wanted to be a pop star

Dawson

Featured Posts

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagannefrancc
30 minutes ago, Zander said:

I mean Bloodpop retweeted it so If it was something genuinely sad I don’t think he would of.

THIS :ohwell:

Hypocrateen

The way I see it they're probably making the most batshit crazy/genre bending stuff in the studio and she probably won't release it because it'd be too much for the public to digest :flower: 

You still have your password to @BorisIsHere right, girl?

I think this is more like "she's not ready to come back with pop music" but she is definitely doing it since BloodPop is producing her album and he's telling her "you're the one who wanted to be a popstar" ("so don't complain now"). That's how I see it :awkney: 

Diamond heart99
23 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

I actually think that she might not release album(s) for a while after releasing LG6...

I said this yesterday and everyone is mad. 

LG6 last album book mark me.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

tomsches

You guys can make unnecessary drama out of everything right? So annoying. It's just a stupid joke. They were probably working on something and she got tired, annoyed or upset with something and realized that being a pop star is hard.

OpenHeartedMonster

I hope she's doing well and that tweet doesn't mean that she's taking too much pressure on her :kara: I wait patiently for LG6 if noone else does :heart:

Spoiler

That tweet is so hard to understand whether it means she really is sad or she is just "making fun" of the rules of that industry. I hope it's the last one

1 hour ago, AndiGaga said:

How cryptic can a fcking tweet be :saladga:

And they said Gaga wasn’t cryptic:ally:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

OMonster

My two interpretations of this tweet are:

A) She has new music ready to go, but she isn't allowed to release it as soon as she'd like because she has to play the 'popstar game' - ie. she cannot release and clash with other artists, as per Interscope's conditions. 

B) She wants to do something super experimental and 'out there' but BloodPop, her main producer, is trying to tone it down a bit because she's a 'popstar' and has to have mass appeal. 

I don't think there is anything negative about this tweet. 

I think she actually intended for the 'pop star' part to be a comment on how she's making a pop album, but doesn't want to be restricted by it. Not a comment on hating being a pop star... almost the opposite, I guess. She wants to return to doing something crazy, but has to face up to the fact she is a mainstream artist. 

Thoughts?

subtext / fantasy

6 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I said this yesterday and everyone is mad. 

LG6 last album book mark me.

Not on Interscope's watch :trollga:

(Jokes aside, I do think she's going to take a long break after LG6, if only to start a family or pursue other ventures. But she loves music, she'll always return to that medium). 

Archived