💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Gaga tweet: You’re the one who wanted to be a pop star

Dawson

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

Why are you all saying "how tired we are". You weren't here before ARTPOP right? We waited 3 years for Joanne. Girls, she released an OST with her own new songs not even a year ago. You don't know what waiting for an album is, shut the f up

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme

I actually think that she might not release album(s) for a while after releasing LG6...

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Rudz Xinc

Oh well. It's over Sistren.

She's did say it, "she wanted to be an actress long before she became a singer."

She's tired of becoming Pop Star now. :oops:

Look at those clowns

Gaga: Random tweets
Fans: WOOOOW

Gaga: More random tweets and insta

Mr. S: 2020 Q2

Fans:4036214-3x2-940x627.jpg

Gaga: Next random tweets

Didn`t she learn? Release album or stop it cause trrigered fans will kill you :laughga:

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

I actually think that she might not release album(s) for a while after releasing LG6...

Let's already get LG6 before thinking about LG7 lol

ydnmnme
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Let's already get LG6 before thinking about LG7 lol

Yeah :sweat: I just can’t imagine how I would feel if she said she retires :cryga:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

If it means she is tired of being a pop star... I cant say Im surprised. It takes me back to the moment she promoted the Perfect Illusion video saying "Its just me performing the song" :bradley: that was TRAGIC

Hopefully its just a silly tweet and she can come up with some amazing songs and music videos again!

monketsharona
Just now, ydnmnme said:

Yeah :sweat: I just can’t imagine how I would feel if she said she retires :cryga:

I think she was mainly joking on that tweet, honestly. I think it was more a way to say 'hey I'm working hard on the record right now'.

Infinity Wave

She's the one who says we are cryptic but yet she gives us those CRYPTIC AF tweets :selena:

I mean does that mean she saw the IWBWU leak and would want to release Act II for us but can't, does that mean she'd wanna release LG6 but can't, does that mean she can't with us meltdowing over her extremely long artistic process?

I mean if the tweet's for us, than what she should learn from it is that being silent over your project for so long doesn't help us waiting.

Colourful

1 minute ago, Infinity Wave said:

She's the one who says we are cryptic but yet she gives us those CRYPTIC AF tweets 

yes, the meaning is BLOODPOP IS SILLY, I`M GONNA WORK WITH BOYS NOIZE

Hypocrateen
34 minutes ago, ferretti said:

I really don’t think it’s about not being able to make a quality album. She hasn’t been writing for years to have nothing. She loves what she has - she just can’t release it. Poor Gags. Much more poor us. 

right...

James Gibson
15 minutes ago, Alannah said:

Lady_Gaga_Limited_Edition_Items.png

good lord those were the days :tony:

gaga and my favorite game at the time unlocking my favorite song marry the night :bradley: 

Fun / Sad

a concept album of pop and ballads

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived