💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Gaga tweet: You’re the one who wanted to be a pop star

Dawson

Featured Posts

PartySick
32 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

twitter accounts have been trolling you, gaga hasn't said anything about her album so chill

THANK YOU.

🖤

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nnnnn not some of y'all over-analyzing this already :sweat:

She's likely just making jokes about how hard it is to make music under pressure, especially as a mainstream pop artist. 

She wouldn't use that emoji if she was actually upset by fans :bradley:  Remain calm :bradley:

GhettoFabulous

Girl for all we know this might be about label politics let’s not jump the gun or point fingers(@ the cupcakes) :madge: 

RudraCNG
5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Nnnnn not some of y'all over-analyzing this already :sweat:

She's likely just making jokes about how hard it is to make music under pressure, especially as a mainstream pop artist. 

She wouldn't use that emoji if she was actually upset by fans :bradley:  Remain calm :bradley:

Thanks. This is just a funny tweet, come on.

nodandsmile

She about to quit pop music?

I mean she got a film and a whole *ss soundtrack not even a year ago, it's not like Rihanna whose last album came out in jan 2016! She can take as much time as she wants!

I feel so bad for her :( I know she’s always so busy and stressed but you know it’s more serious when she mentions that she’s actually sad. I hope she’s okay :( comments about waiting too long for LG6 officially rescinded lmao I love you mom 😭❤️

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

BalmungBard
4 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

I remembered this tweet...Hope we are not the reason she was crying :ohno:

THIS! 

I honestly believe she reads that sh*t people be saying about her here. And the constant hate that gets sent her way by “little monsters” it’s ridiculous. And I can just imagine on twitter and Instagram as well. So instead of her being able to turn to her little monsters and see uplifting words and love to fuel her creativity, she sees these disgusting and hateful things. :saladga:

to some of you it might be harmless fun, jokes and trolling but for someone that suffers from depression, and PTSD it really takes a toll on them. 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

xoxo Craig
40 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

maybe she did leak IWBWY

I hope all this means that she is coming soon... single and LG6 :bradley:

End Racism Now

Last time she tweeted something similar was during the pre-ARTPOP era and she was lamenting about the fact she had tons of new music that she couldn't release whenever she pleased because of industry policies

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Archived