Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Gaga tweet: You’re the one who wanted to be a pop star

Dawson

Featured Posts

ydnmnme

CC29-AB40-D260-4-FF5-8-E6-D-F8-C795-A240

:ladyhaha:

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati
5 minutes ago, Rifek said:

She confirms she leaked it herself...

that song has been leaked long ago it just never made it out of a small circle of people who trade leaks up until now

WTF this mean??? is she going to quit pop?? this is so ****ing random.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ months with no news......... months of all of us here being 🀑  and she tweet that?...... y'all this is sad..... we are the clowns of the fandoms πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we just love it!!!! such a buch of delulu queens πŸ‘‘ and she playing with us... like gurl... if there is no album.... stop teasing then.... like damm.... πŸ˜…

ydnmnme

I remembered this tweet...Hope we are not the reason she was cryingΒ :ohno:

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰

That's a weird tweet

To notify us she is still working with Bloodpop?

To ask us to give her a break cuz she is crying?

Inb4 "I never wanted to be a pop star! I just wanted to sing jazz in a dive bar!"Β 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ELECTROHEART

Imagine if she's retiring from musicΒ :ladyhaha:Β gay twitter would explodeΒ :ladyhaha:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

I think she was probably doing an unteenth take of a song and jokingly whining and he probably was like β€œyoure the one who wanted to be a popstar” I say stuff to my friend when she whines all the time lol.

At least sis is alive and having funΒ 

Head Empty
8 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

But this tweet makes it sound like she doesn't want that anymoreΒ :ohno:

She has been making fun of herself being a pop star since the beginning though :emma:

It's just her sense of humor. And I think the fact that she's Β working with Bloodpop (and publicly talking about it) means she's making pop music.

Β 

GhettoFabulous
25 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

lmao but srsly imagine how tired she is with the pressure of making a new album

No one forced her ass to tweet them cryptic ass tweets and post them cryptic ass posts. Had her ass just sat there and ate her pastas with Dan and clapped that tongue it all would’ve been jolly but no ma’am... or if she just told us β€œhey girls and f*gs the album is underway and coming together nicely expect it by [x] or yeah it’s not coming this year because I’d like to promote Haus labs β€œ or whatever or let us HEAR SOMETHING!Β :saladga:Β we weren’t too much like this during ARTPOP orΒ anything because we got regular updates, I mean I bet she wants it be a surprise but damn ma...:madge:Β sis just waving our stan cards over the fireΒ 

I think it's something as light as her getting emotional while making her album because it's obviously a very difficult process and him saying that to her, which she found amusing enough to post about.Β 

She makes a joke reminding people she's a human being and not a machine, which also assures little monsters that she's hard at workΒ 

That being said, I hope its nothing worse than this, really hope she's ok. Though like others have said, if she was in a really bad place I don't think bloodpop would be retweeting itΒ 

Archived