Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Gaga tweet: You’re the one who wanted to be a pop star

Dawson

Featured Posts

LilyLark
4 hours ago, brooklynnights5 said:

I REALLY hope LG6 is coming soon but she’s probably sick of all the negativity online which is probably why she doesn’t interact with us much anymore.

IMO the tweet is probably just a mild joke about the process of making an album, but she probably is genuinely stressed. She's never going to make all of the fans happy—and she knows it. A small, but vocal, subsection of fans have really been pushing for her to do experimental, more than ARTPOP, music and it seems like that's unlikely even if she does do electropop.

And yeah, the negativity is kind of crazy. Legit journalists, and not randos or random bloggers, have confirmed that the French Universal head said early/very early 2020 (it could obvs. change, but this is the first real firm date that we've heard of). You think the fans would be excited to get an actual time frame, but instead there was a ton of anger online. People were also writing "where's LG6, bitch" and things like that when she posted about her donations and the shooting and about mental health day. I mostly avoid stan twitter, but from what I've seen none of the other big artists have a fan base which is quite as vicious towards the person they are a fan of...even the Rihanna fans take a more jokey, and less angry, approach to asking for new music.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you are taking this week way out of proportions 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

maybe she doesn't feel in a good place. Maybe she feels sad about something, because she is not driven by making pop music as before, or we make her sad... :'( 

hello hello baby.

We been knew sis. She hates the crap out of being famous.

She wanted it more than anything, worked hard and manipulated fate in her favour, then realised it's awful. And now she only holds onto her fame to use it as a way to inspire and help others.

She's outta the pop girl sphere now.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

FameHookah
34 minutes ago, Helxig said:

We been knew sis. She hates the crap out of being famous.

She wanted it more than anything, worked hard and manipulated fate in her favour, then realised it's awful. And now she only holds onto her fame to use it as a way to inspire and help others.

She's outta the pop girl sphere now.

Yep it shows and i dont blame her, fame its awful.

WTF is MDNA

SchwineLove

I think, her sincerity and passion cost her big energy. Fans always been a big part of her source of energy or motivation, she is so passionate to her fans and her music, a rarity nowadays for a popstar, but the time is different. I mean, current stan culture is different than in the past, stans are more rabid and over-reactive nowadays. I just hope she does whatever music she wants, or maybe  a music for good cause, for a good impact, or for humanity. I mean, if somebody can make a meaningful and powerful pop song about what is happening right now in politics, social, or religion, I only can picture it as Gaga.

I don't know what is her current source of energy/motivation, but sometimes I wish she just don't give a f**k on what the fans want. But of course it has to have commercial success, and after A Star Is Born soundtrack, I think she can do it. I hope she surprises us though. *sorry for the pointless blabbering lol*

Please... Close this thread. It was a Joke! Stop the drama. Gaga has her problems but she is not made of glass. Jesus! That Girl handles fibromyalgia for christ sake. 

It's more probable that she is happily sucking Dan than worrying about LG6 or stupid fan comments. 

14 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Please... Close this thread. It was a Joke! Stop the drama. Gaga has her problems but she is not made of glass. Jesus! That Girl handles fibromyalgia for christ sake. 

It's more probable that she is happily sucking Dan than worrying about LG6 or stupid fan comments. 

Your reply is more dramatic than the whole thread... we are not judging her for a tweet, but honestly, what else can we talk about right now if its not her social media updates and....haus labs? :neyde:

she leaves us with no other choice

MessyTop
23 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Your are being so dramatic. Chill. We are allowed to discuss a tweet, is a discussion board. Maybe you need to log off for a bit gurl!!!

51 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Your reply is more dramatic than the whole thread... we are not judging her for a tweet, but honestly, what else can we talk about right now if its not her social media updates and....haus labs? :neyde:

she leaves us with no other choice

You could go outside for a walk.

2 hours ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Your are being so dramatic. Chill. We are allowed to discuss a tweet, is a discussion board. Maybe you need to log off for a bit gurl!!!

You are not discussing a tweet. You are speculating and creating drama about a simple fun tweet. 

MessyTop
40 minutes ago, Akiki said:

You are not discussing a tweet. You are speculating and creating drama about a simple fun tweet. 

Speculating about a tweet!! Wow. Im probably the first one to do that ever! LOL. Go outside and walk girl, get some fresh air.  For reals 

She puts too much pressure on herself when making albums. She should release more often, maybe it would make her less scared to put something out. If she's out of inspiration, that's a whole different topic.

OpenHeartedMonster

"xxxx, xxxx and 103 others commented on New Gaga tweet: You're the one who wanted to be a pop star"

Battle 4 Ur Life

this makes me feel happy because it means either:

a) He's pushing her to deliver that extra punch and is not being a yes person

or b) He's creating INSANE beats and drops and she's telling him to slow it down and he's saying no, this is what pop music should sound like in 2020.

I definitely trust BloodPop when it comes to production. if he wasn't for him Joanne would probably sound very very dull imo...

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived