💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Gaga tweet: You’re the one who wanted to be a pop star

Dawson

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
4 hours ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Gurl, a hit but not a good song. Mind you, didn’t aged very well. Still meh, dunno why you’re all trying to convince me, I’m allow to say im not excited for Bloodpop. It’s my opinion, and that’s fine. 

Okay, but you asked why is she working with him if he didn't have hits. They showed you the hits he made. You should've said "Why is she working with him if he doesn't make songs I like"

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SchwineLove

POP STAR is a nice title, with a Charli XCX featuring. Or double feature with the track also on Charli's new album

28 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

release THE ALBUM

release THE DAM ALBUM

gg.gif

release me DADDY

221318463_Semttulo.jpg.ae434b4900c5afbb5

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ThatAsianGuy

I feel like the album/single is already finished and ready to be released. But shes so pressured or scared that us (monsters) will not like it or if will flop. We need to send her love and convince her to release the fvckng single.:kara::trollga:

2 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

with a Charli XCX featuring. 

No thanks. Let Troy, Laurianne, Akon, and Jennifer be the only ungrateful POS that ever associated with Gaga. No need another. The things she said about opening Taylor Swift tour, she will and can always do that again to Gaga or whoever else. She is that girl, and Gaga need to steer clear from that kind of person.

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Sis - you joined 2 hours ago to plug LG’s Instagram relationship with Dan, in a thread about LG and Bloodpop. 

More transparent than glass.  :usrs:

Dude what the hell is up with you? How the hell can I plug a relationship?  All I said was that she seems happier lately, (among other things) but you zoomed in on 2 sentences. You are starting on me for no reason. There's absolutely nothing wrong with what I said so back off. 

Sanne Godijn
3 hours ago, Erich Johnson said:

release THE ALBUM

release THE DAM ALBUM

gg.gif

Where is the album release the dam album where is the album release the dam album 

Sepsami
13 hours ago, Kattys said:

nope.

Sis she was eating pasta or something and accidently tapped her screen you need to calm down.mp3 

FameHookah
3 hours ago, shane_c said:

What ever happened to "pop culture will never be low brow". I miss that Gaga.

BTW and ARTPOP happened, she broke and its scared to go all in like she used to, simce C2C feels like she hates being a popstar.

WTF is MDNA

DpHitch1992

Cant help think back to 5'2 when she finished the joanne album and got all emotional with mark and he bascially said he isnt good at emotional situations.

Could this be a simular situation and shes wrapping up lg6 and got emotional with bloodpop. And hes like hey you wanted to be a pop star! 

LilyLark
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

No thanks. Let Troy, Laurianne, Akon, and Jennifer be the only ungrateful POS that ever associated with Gaga. No need another. The things she said about opening Taylor Swift tour, she will and can always do that again to Gaga or whoever else. She is that girl, and Gaga need to steer clear from that kind of person.

giphy.gif

To be fair, Akon backtracked pretty quickly—even before Gaga fully won over the public again—and has said nothing but nice things about her since then. And the initial comment wasn't even that bad and he was going through some sh*t at the time. I wouldn't put him on the same level as Troy, Laurieanne, and Jennifer.

Also, someone said on twitter that Troy allegedly treated Eve horribly when he was her manager (there's an interview where Eve implies that he stole from her), too, and that he allegedly parted from John Legend on weird terms. I don't think he's a manger anymore, but he has a terrible track record with at least three big stars so I hope no one signs on with him again if he decides to be a manager once more... It really does seem like he was like Scooter Braun, except he also mismanaged money.

I like Charlie and I think she might have been misquoted/taken out of context, but I agree. For the past several years, Gaga's mostly stayed clear of people who create drama and her team/people she surrounds herself with seem trustworthy—even Richy and Sarah, despite LM hating on them. There aren't the constant leaks and drama that occurred early in her career, except for Bloodpop's dumb trolling.

Why take risks with someone who might backstab her...

Archived