Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Gaga tweet: You’re the one who wanted to be a pop star

Dawson

Featured Posts

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder why Bloodpop didn't reply to this. He was always first to clown jokes under IG and Twitter posts. Now he just retweeted it. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

sillynate
27 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Honest question:

why is she working with BloodPop?

he hasn’t Produced a hit and why him?

He was a co producer for most if not all of Joanne. Any electronic sound (A-YO, JW, DIC, PI, Hey Girl) & any high pitched yell or scream (A-YO, DIC, Sinner’s Prayer, Grigio Girls) you hear was done by him. 

Other than that, I have no knowledge of anything else he’s made besides his bop Newman

MessyTop
Just now, sillynate said:

He was a co producer for most if not all of Joanne. Any electronic sound (A-YO, JW, DIC, PI, Hey Girl) & any high pitched yell or scream (A-YO, DIC, Sinner’s Prayer, Grigio Girls) you hear was done by him. 

Other than that, I have no knowledge of anything else he’s made besides his bop Newman

Again not excited at all. Maybe is just me. And I hope she proves me wrong. I never got into Joanne 

Just now, GagainsiderNYC said:

so? SOPHIE, Boyz Noise, Grimes, etc didn't either :ohwell:  

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

#LG6 is gonna be a “f” u bomb to all the Little Monsters, I think she’s going to release whatever she wants, at the point were she’s not here to please anyone 

anigif_sub-buzz-14452-1527777023-1.gif 

Luna Lovegood

Y’all are so hateful istg. She tries her best to produce an album for us and maybe she tweeted this because interscope doesn’t allow her to release an album until at least 2020 which is why she feels pressure when y’all start having a meltdown so she is telling the world that “being a Popstar is hard because it needs to meet a certain expectation from fans” I think that’s what the tweet is tryna convey.

luna’s advocate

It makes me sad to see her emoji crying. I hope she is ok and the music bun is still safely baking. :hmm:

But I think it was a ploy to get us all to follow Bloodpop. First thing I did was look for a response from Bloodpop. :teehee: 

Edit: oooooooh, piano ballad leak today 

MessyTop
1 hour ago, Angelm said:

#LG6 is gonna be a “f” u bomb to all the Little Monsters, I think she’s going to release whatever she wants, at the point were she’s not here to please anyone 

anigif_sub-buzz-14452-1527777023-1.gif 

We “we “ little monsters buy her music, so F ing us is kind of sad.   Cater to your fans, haven’t we suffered enough with Joanne!!

3 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

We “we “ little monsters buy her music, so F ing us is kind of dumb.  Cater to your fans, haven’t we suffered enough with Joanne!!

I mean, if you really appreciate her effort you should be on every single stage of her life, you may not like it, but you understand how hard is it for her, just imagine the amount of pressure she is feeling right now, not only from us, also by the new gp she grabbed on ASIB. 

Not being able to express your real feels and always having the feeling that you will never please everyone.

We just have to wait and see what happens, I think she’s really wanting to please us all this time.

Delulu Rogers

She probably doesn’t even want to release music and have eras anymore but she’s signed to a contract so she has to now 

Luna Lovegood
36 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Again not excited at all. Maybe is just me. And I hope she proves me wrong. I never got into Joanne 

Lmao this is the prime example of little monsters that are putting pressure on her. “She doesn’t prove me wrong so I’m not excited about it at all.” Again, she doesn’t NEED your approval. If you like it, that’s good, if you don’t like it, then it’s too bad and that’s okay. But you can’t go around and say she needs to prove “herself” to gain a fan in you, That’s just selfish, she’s a human ffs, she needs TIME. Yes it might take longer for her than other artists but hey different artists has different approach on making an album. We just have to give her TIME, stop giving her pressure, She might be lurking for all we know and when she sees comments like these she can easily feel unmotivated. I don’t blame her honestly.

luna’s advocate

1 hour ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Honest question:

why is she working with BloodPop?

girl...

Archived