💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Gaga tweet: You’re the one who wanted to be a pop star

Dawson

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

I'm so tired of this bitch, can she please just release a little sumthin' sumthin'? Everyone else is releasing music all the time, why does it have to take so long with her?

:applause:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Linus Gaga

Maybe it's a continuation of Marry The Night music video, where she said "I'm gonna be a star"...  Now she is the star and struggling on something,  and the Bloodpop told her that it was your dream you cannot blame anyone. :huntyga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

I hope she doesn’t get in trouble with Interscope for subtly denouncing she’s not satisfied how her career is being managed. We don’t want another war against the system and as consequence another ARTPOP rollout. 

G U C C I
2 minutes ago, Jaume said:

I wish Gaga treated her fans  like Taylor.  

She is wonderful to her fans. Little Monsters have expectations that can never be met. She meets one demand and 12 more pop up.  Either that or what she does is criticized to death. She spoiled her fans in the beginning and now she can't feed them fast enough to keep them happy because her personal seems to not matter very much to some.  Gaga is not like anyone else but your free to stan anyone you wish. 

4 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

This probably means and this is my theory, Gaga was ready and is ready to release LG6 but can’t because Interscope wants to continue to milk/capitalize on the success of ASIB which is why they delayed LG6 to Q2 so they can rerelease ASIB in October..

hence the you wanted to be a “popstar” 

That would be great if true. But there has been no milking of ASIB...

4 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

lmao but srsly imagine how tired she is with the pressure of making a new album

BornAsUnic0rn

You guys are so funny. 

Isn‘t that like a common phrase? In a „You wanted this, so no excuses. No one said it would be easy. Get back to work.“ kind of way?

I react that way all the time when people want my help for things THEY want to achieve. When they struggle, or they think it‘s too much work, I‘m always like: „Well, you wanted xy, so we are going to do xy, and we‘re actually doing it good and right, so.. Get back to work. It was your wish/dream/idea, not mine.“

I swear y’all will try to make nothing into something every damn time 😂 she’s not trying to “say” anything other than being a pop star is hard. she’s said it for years and it’s obviously becoming increasingly difficult for her to keep up because she cares about music more than the bullshit, but with more success comes more bullshit. so like...what is there to analyze? Sometimes a tweet is...just a tweet lmfao

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

ArtGagaPop
17 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Honest question:

why is she working with BloodPop?

he hasn’t Produced a hit and why him?

Sorry, Friends and Million Reasons :bradley:

Archived