news

New Gaga tweet: You’re the one who wanted to be a pop star

Dawson

Featured Posts

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne92

I kinda feel like she leaked IWBWY because, she does. She might actually miss us in a sense, or wants us to know that she is still here. Perhaps she is ready for LG6 but they arent ready to release it or something? Rules and regulations? That would make her 😭 we know she hates them lol

y'all the dramatics :air: Do you really think that if she was having an existential crisis about her career as a musician she'd be tweeting it out as a joke?

She just teasing that she's working on the album 

source.gif

Franch Toast

It's not that deep. 

Let me give you an example: I'm in a literary field, and when I have deadlines or feel stuck, I've been known to whine to my friends and family, who in turn have often reminded me, "You're the one who wanted to be a writer." 

This doesn't mean she doesn't want to be a pop star anymore or that something's wrong. Maybe she's a little stressed by some upcoming deadlines, maybe she can't get a song just right, maybe she feels like making a jazz album instead because we all know that JazzGa = HornyGa, maybe the album is ready to go and she's itching to share it with the world but she can't yet because Interscope still wants to milk ASIB for all its worth, or maybe she's just tired of being in the studio and wants to get back to the kitchen to cook up another Dan Horton Audio Special. Or, you know, maybe she's working hard on the album and just felt like making a playful tweet so that her fans would know that something *is* coming.... (and maybe she wanted to remind us that Bloodpop is still on the album too) 

She/Her/Hers

WitnessEye
1 hour ago, SwissMonster said:

The reason of the „😭“ is obviously us :huntyga:

Because nobody would crave for a country album lol

MaryJaneHolland

I'm just as pissed at the LG6 delay as the next person, but y'all need to hop off her coochie for a bit

This has nothing to do with being cryptic, teasing LG6 and what not

Just be glad she's posting random stuff (that is NOT the food she stuffs her lying mouth with) and it's also funny

My God :bradley:

1 hour ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

This probably means and this is my theory, Gaga was ready and is ready to release LG6 but can’t because Interscope wants to continue to milk/capitalize on the success of ASIB which is why they delayed LG6 to Q2 so they can rerelease ASIB in October..

hence the you wanted to be a “popstar” 

Capitalize on a movie that came out almost a year ago? :what:

I think she's just really tired and things are not going her way creatively. I could be wrong but hey, what else are we supposed to assume from a cryptic tweet.

Diamond heart99

Am I the only one that this tweet is obvious to?

Ya’ll reading your Orphan Annie decoder rings wrong.

It’s simply 1 of 3 things:

1) Sis probably worked all night, drank a ton of Jameson and they still have a lot to do. She’s tired. 

2) They just laid down an emotional banger.

3) Little of column A, Little of column B.

You guys all hoping for something really out there that she’s being forced to “tone down” is a pipe dream so ya’ll can bitch later when LG6 is rock album that the GP (or according to GGD, the christian white supremacist soccer moms 🙄) loves.

But thank you for the entertainment!

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

gagannefrancc
2 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Capitalize on a movie that came out almost a year ago? :what:

I think she's just really tired and things are not going her way creatively. I could be wrong but hey, what else are we supposed to assume from a cryptic tweet.

there's literally a new boxset blah blah coming out this november. it's obvious they want to milk ASIB more. the album is still smashing around the world especially in europe and shallow is still on canada hot 100. someone said here INLA was played on their local radio. maybe they would push it in France as well. 

1 minute ago, gagannefrancc said:

there's literally a new boxset blah blah coming out this november. it's obvious they want to milk ASIB more. the album is still smashing around the world especially in europe and shallow is still on canada hot 100. someone said here INLA was played on their local radio. maybe they would push it in France as well. 

it's officially the 3rd single in France

"It's not cryptic," meanwhile there are 12 pages of people sharing totally different yet supposedly obvious interpretations of this tweet. :toofunny:

Some of y'all are reading way too much into this. If anything I think it's just Gaga joking about being emotional while creating songs while Bloodpop teases her about ''Well, this is what you chose to do in life, isn't it?''.

As we all know, Gaga can cry just talking about heating up pasta so I'm almost certain this has nothing to do with not wanting to be a pop star/ having to postphone LG6 by Interscope or whatever nonsense some of y'all are making up :koons:

Archived