💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga x Hogben: “the GLASS HOUSE” (2013)

bxr

Featured Posts

Just a crate dig for the nostalgic geeks …

“the GLASS HOUSE” (Elle; September, 2013)

Spoiler

Source: “Lady Gaga’s Art of the Matter

On handling pressure: “What are you talking about, pressure? I’m great under pressure. I’m a warrior. I’m Rocky, round 12.”

The difference between Gaga’s high-priestess act and the girl who spends time with her family: “I am—Stefani is—a perpetually tortured artist. That’s why I changed my name. I can’t be her in public. She would be a mess!”

On raging against the critics who question the authenticity of her early struggles: “Everyone is so cynical—that I can’t purely love my fans, or share an honest story about my past, without someone asking me if I really, truly struggled. Do you know how much dirt I ate? Do you know the men I had to crawl through, the people that disrespected my body, my mind, my heart?”

How she used her forced hiatus to “go back to the core” and prepare to prove herself all over again—this time not just as a pop star but as a pop artist to prepare for her new album ARTPOP: “I went to look back to myself being 19, with all my Warhol books and all my Yoko Ono and John Lennon CDs, my Rolling Stones CDs and my Bowie…, and I said, what would she want me to do right now? Well she’d want you to call Jeff Koons and Robert Wilson and Marina Abramović and Inez and Vinoodh… And that's what I did!”

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, bxr said:

The difference between Gaga’s high-priestess act and the girl who spends time with her family: “I am—Stefani is—a perpetually tortured artist. That’s why I changed my name. I can’t be her in public. She would be a mess!”

this quote has been always so interesting to me. truly shows the type of artist that she is and where Stefani ends and Gaga begins

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

lost in limbo

OT: the video served such great looks! love it

besides the one above I pointed out, the others answers here are also very interesting

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

misunderstood
59 minutes ago, geopang said:

The good old days :bradley:

This :bradley:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• bxr changed the title to Gaga x Hogben: “the GLASS HOUSE” (2013)
1 hour ago, geopang said:

The good old days :bradley:

Don't :messga: i was thinking of this the other day, when the world was right. Although, this is from ARTPOP and i remember how hard this time in her life was.

Archived