Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga Thoughts On Fans Struggles On Her Music Style Changes

RAMROD

Featured Posts

"I think it is hard for them at times to, you know, change from album to album, 'cause I go through quite a transformation. And that's just the way I am as an artist. You know, they have to kind of let go of the last era of music."

It is from old interview with CBS during Joanne era. 

Video and Full article below:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7588847/lady-gaga-interview-cbs-sunday-morning-joanne-taylor-kinney-super-bowl

So yeah, she looks like the kind of artist who won't likely go back to old sounds unless she is in the mood to do that again. She won't compromise her art. Be strong, all of y'all who wishes she is going TFM again. That can always mean a long time. If ever.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

A Hybrid

Thanks for sharing, but as her music evolves, so does her view on evolution. Plus, this was obviously a Joanne promo, the era which gave us “This is the kind of music I want to do, so let go of EDM” vibes all over

No family’s safe when I sashay

This is one of the big things I'm hyped about for LG6. I love being surprised by the things she puts out and hearing her talk about how she arrived at that place. 

Lord Temptation

Intuitive kween :tony: :lana: :ally:

Keep us guessing :messga:

Keep us talking :kiss:

We love and support your artistry :kara:

DonatellaPop
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Intuitive kween :tony: :lana: :ally:

Keep us guessing :messga:

Keep us talking :kiss:

We love and support your artistry :kara:

T:applause:H:applause:I:applause:S:applause:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

holy scheisse

Chameleons only

No fixed personality. Just an inner indecisive that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean..   

lost in limbo

the CBS interview was a big riot in the fandom and not the good kind 

looking back, it was definitely taken out of proportion. it was how she felt at the time (Gaga's opinions and ideas are ever-changing, so I find it dumb that people are still holding on to things she said that they didn't like when she has showed that her opinion on said thing has changed) and that's valid

but yes I think this will always apply to her. believe it or not, circa Alejandro-BTW, a lot of people unstanned bc they thought she had become too dark and "emo", and the same thing when the ARTPOP era came, Cheek To Cheek, even The Fame

it's always gonna happen that some people don't like the new thing you're doing and decide to stay behind

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived