💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Was Gaga's fame too much for Taylor Kinney?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

It's crazy how many of her "fans" claim she has neglected us or hates us but she puts us before everything except her own family. Seems like her being forced to choose her fans and career over a man is a recurring thing in her life. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, Madling said:

As much as it sucks for Gaga to have a weird ass fan like her, i know she will be OK, she's pretty much untouchable. Not even the Russians can tear her down 😂 I'm more sympathetic towards Carino, Taylor and now Dan because she fixates on them and has no shame in spreading rumors and slander. And these guys can't defend themselves because they don't want to draw attention to it for Gaga's sake and  they will be accused of "bullying" fans. Yet these fans can wild out and say gross things about them. 

It's just so unnecessary and mean. It's like she tries to sabotage the relationships for her own pleasure. Hoping the pile on of lies will have these guys running for the door and Gaga will be single 🤷‍♀️

might be a situation that she talks so much no body really hears what she is sayn...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

mmmmonster

I remember coming up with possible reasons for the break-up back then (I was bored commuting to work lol), as if it's any of my business. 

1) They spent a lot of time apart.  I know Gaga tried to live part-time in Chicago when she's not touring, but most of her work was done in LA/NY so she ended up spending a lot more time there.  

2) Taylor can't live with the fact that she will always have THAT level of fame.   Even if she retires today, she will never not be Lady Gaga unless she moves to a ranch in New Mexico and becomes a hermit, and I can see why that might be too much for him if they're thinking about spending the rest of their lives together.  Perhaps even she feels a little like that nowadays, and that might be why she's become so much more private in recent years (her most recent tweet re: Bloodpop reminding her that she chose to be a pop star actually made me feel bad for her... it's like she's wondering what she's doing all this for and needs to be reminded.)

3) They seemed to argue a lot towards the end (maybe that's been going on for awhile), and they were beginning to realize how incompatible they were.

To say that "Taylor knew what he was getting into" is unfair to him.  I think they both optimistically got into this thinking that it could work out, and as time went on, they just realized that they couldn't make it work.  I mean, that's basically... all relationships.

bluemonkey
8 hours ago, Floppy said:

It's crazy how many of her "fans" claim she has neglected us or hates us but she puts us before everything except her own family. Seems like her being forced to choose her fans and career over a man is a recurring thing in her life. 

Yeah but nobody is forcing her, at the end of the day she made the choice unless she’s under some contract or something, she can just call it quits and have her love life if she wants, we can beg and grovel for her to return but if she is truly happy, will she want to? So many popstars retire because the career expiration date is very short. So if she decides to chose her career, again she chose to take that road. There are the Miranda Priestlys out there, look at Madonna. I’m just saying, she has a choice and for me, it was her choice to leave him.

14 hours ago, bluemonkey said:

Yeah but nobody is forcing her, at the end of the day she made the choice unless she’s under some contract or something, she can just call it quits and have her love life if she wants, we can beg and grovel for her to return but if she is truly happy, will she want to? So many popstars retire because the career expiration date is very short. So if she decides to chose her career, again she chose to take that road. There are the Miranda Priestlys out there, look at Madonna. I’m just saying, she has a choice and for me, it was her choice to leave him.

I completely agree with this Tbh. I'm just saying I hate how much people try to act like she neglects or ignores us when time and time again she shows us how much she really cares. I even think sometimes she might care a little too much for her own good. 

46 minutes ago, Floppy said:

I completely agree with this Tbh. I'm just saying I hate how much people try to act like she neglects or ignores us when time and time again she shows us how much she really cares. I even think sometimes she might care a little too much for her own good. 

She shouldn't care at all considering how horrible some LMs are. If she's read even a quarter of the stuff I see on twitter especially then she must hate her life sometimes. The way Sarah alone has been treated must horrify and embarrass her, especially as Sarah has clearly gotten her through some hard times. 

She's probably trying to figure out how best to navigate her career with being a parent. She won't really know until she has a kid and decides how much or little she wants to work.

As for Taylor, we will never know. Unless she decides to writes her biography.  Long distance will have been a factor. She did put effort in though, she spent time in Chicago and Philly and I think she liked getting away from her crazy life.  So it's not like some megastars who expect their partners to accommodate to their life. 

On 9/14/2019 at 5:41 AM, Madling said:

She shouldn't care at all considering how horrible some LMs are. If she's read even a quarter of the stuff I see on twitter especially then she must hate her life sometimes. The way Sarah alone has been treated must horrify and embarrass her, especially as Sarah has clearly gotten her through some hard times. 

She's probably trying to figure out how best to navigate her career with being a parent. She won't really know until she has a kid and decides how much or little she wants to work.

As for Taylor, we will never know. Unless she decides to writes her biography.  Long distance will have been a factor. She did put effort in though, she spent time in Chicago and Philly and I think she liked getting away from her crazy life.  So it's not like some megastars who expect their partners to accommodate to their life. 

I think she knows more than we know she does but maybe she just knows her true fans aren't like that and sees past it? I'm not really sure though. It's not like her team and people close to her don't see it constantly there's no way she doesn't know what her "fans" act like lol. 

Franch Toast
45 minutes ago, Floppy said:

I think she knows more than we know she does but maybe she just knows her true fans aren't like that and sees past it? I'm not really sure though. It's not like her team and people close to her don't see it constantly there's no way she doesn't know what her "fans" act like lol. 

I don't think most fans are like that, but the ones who are often are the loudest. In other words, they're a vocal minority. 

I don't use Twitter and Instagram, but I created an Instagram account just so I could see Gaga's stories, and I try to leave supportive comments on Sarah's account too, since I know she gets a lot of shade thrown her way. 

Back to the topic at hand: unless LG or Taylor come out and say what happened, alas, we'll probably never really know, and even if one of them says something, there are at least two sides to every story. It likely was a combination of factors that led to their break-up. Even though she already was extremely famous when they started dating, that doesn't make things any easier. I imagine it must be very hard to date Lady Gaga, not because of her personality, but because she's one of the most famous people in the world, and she can't go on dates in public like normal people without being bothered by fans and paparazzi. That has to suck. Imagine just wanting to go have a nice romantic dinner with your boyfriend, and people keep gawking at you, taking pictures of you without your consent, and coming up asking for selfies. Aside from this, they both had their own work demands that kept them apart for a lot of the time, even though she seemed to have made an effort to go to Chicago as much as possible. So, already they had these various external strains on their relationship, not to mention anything personal possibly going on between them such as having different priorities, or his potential jealousy over her burgeoning acting career. 

I hope she can find someone with whom she can be happy, not because she needs a man (or a woman) but because she seems to want to have a romantic partner and start a family, and she has so much love to give. I hope when that time comes that people will give her space. 

She/Her/Hers

bluemonkey
On 9/14/2019 at 4:40 AM, Floppy said:

Yeah I’m not that fan that feels I should be owed something or she’s my dancing monkey. Maybe because I’m not a die hard fan but I do love her. Or maybe it’s just me getting older and realizing there’s more important things in life. The music life is horrible, and if she decides to do a residency so she has a regular consistent schedule then I’m all up for it. If she wants to be an independent woman or be more career focus (because right now I feel like that more than a love life) then that’s her prerogative, I think people make this seem like some soap opera and Gaga is left tormented. I’m around the same age as her and have recently been focus on myself rather than worrying about pleasing others. That’s my take 

Archived