💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Was Gaga's fame too much for Taylor Kinney?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

Of course he wasn’t intimidated by her fame and success. I think he was scared for her what her fame might do to her. It wasn’t jealousy but genuine fear. I truly think he loved her with all his heart but he wasn’t strong enough (at the time) to accept the life she has chosen (or that chose her) and all the highs and lows that come with it. And now I’m sad again! :cryga:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not sure, but he is older than her and i think he wanted children and too settle down. At the time she was just starting ASIB and acting was always one of her biggest passions. I think there was probably a lot of jealousy from her getting a big role over him.

Schizophonic

pretty sure he works his whole life and dreams of having a leadrole, a globe and a main movierole. of course thats what he wants for himself as well and she just collected all of this in a few months while he will work his ass off to eventually some day have the same. thats hard! thats really hard.

and as gagas man, you are always only the "man of".

pretty sure that killed most of her relationships.

Plus, it's all in the certain hints that Gaga said during interviews with CBS where she said;

"I think women love very hard. We love men. We just love with everything we have. And sometimes I don't know that that love is met with the type of dignity that we wish it would be met with.

'You know, we're not trying to make you less of a man. We just want you to love us as deeply and as wholesomely and as fully as we love you.'"

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7588847/lady-gaga-interview-cbs-sunday-morning-joanne-taylor-kinney-super-bowl

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

G U C C I
3 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

pretty sure he works his whole life and dreams of having a leadrole, a globe and a main movierole. of course thats what he wants for himself as well and she just collected all of this in a few months while he will work his ass off to eventually some day have the same. thats hard! thats really hard.

and as gagas man, you are always only the "man of".

pretty sure that killed most of her relationships.

This. I felt so bad for him during those interviews before Chicago Fire came back on and ASIB had just premiered. All he was asked was how he felt about her acting and if he liked the movie! Not to mention he can literally NEVER have an article written about him without them referring to him as her ex. That has got to be so hard! To be Lady Gaga's Boyfriend/Fiance or Lady Gaga's Ex before anyone even mentions your name.

I think Taylor could have dealt with that though if she had of stepped back and actually married him and had kids. She seemed to be spending more time with him and not working very much after AHS ended. Then came the ASIB offer.

Woolfsmck
2 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

With the I Wanna Be With You leak, the lyrics reminded me of her relationship with Taylor. Did he want her to step out of the spotlight eventually? Her schedule was definitely more demanding than filming his show in Chicago, 

IWBWY: "I'll keep on singing while I'm living but I wanna be in love" 

Gypsy: " And I don't wanna be alone forever, But I can be tonight, I don't wanna be alone forever, but I love gypsy life"

Million Reasons: "You're givin' me a million reasons to quit the show" 

Even the entire Joanne album with stripping back, maybe this is the side Taylor wanted Gaga to show the world as we know the original LG5 was scrapped. She even mentioned in FF2 that she got the movie (ASIB) and lost Taylor :gum:

Thoughts? 

Taylor Kinney hurt....afraid to let it happen again...doesn't know how to cope with hurt, do he hide it . 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

On Heavy Metal Lover she sings,

”I could be your girl, girl, girl

Girl, girl, girl. But would you love me

If I ruled the world, world, world”

I think Gaga has always known that any future lover would make her choose between him and her fans...

Damn I never noticed the Madonna parallels in those lyrics until now. I'm starting to think she might have had a point.

Spoiler

Nahhhhhh.....

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I think they both wanted the same thing but just couldn't have it in the end. I genuinely think they were right for each other and under other circumstances, it would of worked. Gypsy is such a love letter.

Can't believe how many people think it was because he was jealous of her getting big acting jobs. He got with her when she was possibly the most famous singer in the world, I don't think an increase in fame or acclaim would have broke them up 

OMonster

Personally, I don't think it was the fame that impacted their relationship from the perspective of jealousy. 

I think, instead, it was the implication of what that continued fame and success meant for their relationship. 

For example, when Gaga was headed for ASIB, I imagine it was clear to Taylor that she had no intention of slowing down and no intention of even taking a career hiatus. 

The truth is, Gaga has constantly chosen her career and her fans over anything / anyone else in her life. 

And that's not a bad thing, of course. 

But she's never been able to slow down. She's never not been in the spotlight. 

And for Taylor, I think it probably all got too much. I imagine he thought that after AP / C2C, they'd finally be able to marry and have kids ect. But instead, she went on to do AHS, then Joanne, then ASIB... it's quite endless and relatively incompatible with 'settling down'. 

So yeah, I don't think it was that Taylor was jealous of Gaga's fame. More that the fame eventually became too much, as you rightfully suggest. 

subtext / fantasy

I think that Chicago Fire being filmed in Chicago made their relationship more fantasy than reality. They both had property in Malibu, then he decided to move to Chicago. Noooooo!

I suspect that he drinks to excess. We have been shown a video clip where he was so drunk he couldn't walk stairs by himself at a Scorsese dinner.  Then there is the line in million reasons, "if you could find a dry way, I'd forever be still." This refers to her wanting him to stop drinking alcohol, I assume. Or maybe it's turned  now given the drinking she's been into in Vegas. Ugh.

Diamond heart99

I don’t think it was anything about LG, her fame, or her career. 

It’s about Taylor being a loathsome piece of sh!t. 

❤️

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

13 minutes ago, Sky Juil said:

I suspect that he drinks to excess. We have been shown a video clip where he was so drunk he couldn't walk stairs by himself at a Scorsese dinner.  Then there is the line in million reasons, "if you could find a dry way, I'd forever be still." This refers to her wanting him to stop drinking alcohol, I assume. Or maybe it's turned  now given the drinking she's been into in Vegas. Ugh.

I kinda suspected the same thing as well. “Dry” can only mean so many things and most use it to describe being sober.

Ally Campana
6 hours ago, LVbuttondown said:

I stumbled across a video on youtube of her singing jazz in a bar and him walking up and mid song they basically make out. They were so adorable.

Send link pls

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived