Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Was Gaga's fame too much for Taylor Kinney?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

With the I Wanna Be With You leak, the lyrics reminded me of her relationship with Taylor. Did he want her to step out of the spotlight eventually? Her schedule was definitely more demanding than filming his show in Chicago, 

IWBWY: "I'll keep on singing while I'm living but I wanna be in love" 

Gypsy: " And I don't wanna be alone forever, But I can be tonight, I don't wanna be alone forever, but I love gypsy life"

Million Reasons: "You're givin' me a million reasons to quit the show" 

Even the entire Joanne album with stripping back, maybe this is the side Taylor wanted Gaga to show the world as we know the original LG5 was scrapped. She even mentioned in FF2 that she got the movie (ASIB) and lost Taylor :gum:

Thoughts? 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Even the entire Joanne album with stripping back, maybe this is the side Taylor wanted Gaga to show the world as we know the original LG5 was scrapped. She even mentioned in FF2 that she got the movie (ASIB) and lost Taylor :gum:

Thoughts? 

new theory on why Joanne was Joanne? :ally:

I still believe that the album sounded that way to secure a spot for the super bowl, but I see where youre coming from. 

Lord Temptation

On Heavy Metal Lover she sings,

”I could be your girl, girl, girl

Girl, girl, girl. But would you love me

If I ruled the world, world, world”

I think Gaga has always known that any future lover would make her choose between him and her fans...

I don't like speculating too much on her relationships, but through the lyrics on ARTPOP and Joanne, you can tell that there was an overall discrepancy in her personal life (including her personal relationships) involving her being torn between wanting to continue her work and stay pushing forward as an artist and as a performer, and her wanting a more settled, private, and "normal" life. 

I don't doubt that this would eventually rear its head into her relationships.

3 points in and ready for more

Fame wasn’t an issue for him clearly since he was okay with her being in the spotlight while he takes a backseat.

Gaga’s return to acting was more of the problem, because it would spark more competition between the two. Also Taylor was offended Gaga was putting on too much and letting their relationship/wedding take a backseat.

I do believe Taylor did want Gaga to settle or tone down musically to a style of music he likes. She has done this before with her ex boyfriends which is why we got TF, TFM, and BTW.

I don’t think it was her fame, but the fact that they had to be apart for most of the time. No relationship can survive that.

I don't think it was her fame, or wanting her to step totally back, but I do think he wanted her to work less. At the time of their breakup she was spending more and more time in LA because of her acting (AHS and about to start ASIB) whereas before she was more available to travel to him. 

I did always find it kind of ironic that he was all about "I'm  a gypsy, I'm a wandering man" etc but in reality for the vast majority of their relationship he was living in one place. When she bought her house in Malibu and wanted to be more settled herself (totally understandable!!) is when it started to fall apart imo. 

AlexanderMagno

She was considered one of the most famous females in the world by the time they met, so I'm pretty sure that was not the problem.

gagannefrancc

let's face it, gaga will always go back to what she loves the most. her artistry,singing and all that. she's also a feminist/strong woman and she will never let herself to be tied down by a man but also she's just also  human and that needs love (romantically) and support. 

G U C C I

I don't think her fame and success were a problem. Maybe after her Cheek to Cheek, the proposal, the house in Malibu, etc. he assumed she would be more settled and working less especially during his hiatus from filming. I don't think he minded her acting (he seemed supportive of AHS which was a bigger deal than his acting job) but once she met Bradley and he offered her a leading  role in a big movie things took a turn. They had already been engaged for over a year at that point and I think her accepting the role probably caused a lot of tension on top of what might have been other issues. 

He always seemed like such a nice guy until I watched FF2 and saw how heartbroken and emotional she was.  They did seem so adorable together and she ALWAYS seemed so happy with him! She has never looked liked that except for the red carpets with Bradley. 

I stumbled across a video on youtube of her singing jazz in a bar and him walking up and mid song they basically make out. They were so adorable.

gagannefrancc
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Fame wasn’t an issue for him clearly since he was okay with her being in the spotlight while he takes a backseat.

Gaga’s return to acting was more of the problem, because it would spark more competition between the two. Also Taylor was offended Gaga was putting on too much and letting their relationship/wedding take a backseat.

I do believe Taylor did want Gaga to settle or tone down musically to a style of music he likes. She has done this before with her ex boyfriends which is why we got TF, TFM, and BTW.

yeah he's very supportive of her in her peak and he was also there at her worst (career and emotional breakdown). i think it's because gaga crossed that one thing that separates them, acting.

He probably just can't take it that she is a better actor than him. I feel like things shifted after Gaga won that Golden Globe in January 2016. It just not the same anymore. Gaga officially announce the broke up aka "taking a break" since Gaga was being polite, on July 2016. Go figure.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lilmonzter

I've always felt like he was threatened by her ambition for acting and her getting Asib was the last straw for them as a couple! She got better offers and took them! He wanted her to be a wife!

Sing C'est la vie 

Archived