Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Was Gaga's fame too much for Taylor Kinney?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99
10 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

You don't really believe that ?

Um yeah Sis - I wouldn’t have said if I didn’t know it for a fact. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck
10 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Um yeah Sis - I wouldn’t have said if I didn’t know it for a fact. 

Ok. Your entitled . May I ask why you have such a low opinion of Mr. Kinney?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Diamond heart99
23 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

You can ask. But the only answers you will get are:

1) I said what I said.

2) If LG’s fans really gave a sh!t about her they would stop with the hero worship, and waxing poetic about something that was never what everyone thought it was. Moveon.org. I shouldn’t have even come into this thread - but it makes me rage. 

Woolfsmck
3 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

1) I said what I said.

2) If LG’s fans really gave a sh!t about her they would stop with the hero worship, and waxing poetic about something that was never what everyone thought it was. Moveon.org. I shouldn’t have even come into this thread - but it makes me rage. 

oh sorry … didn't mean to get you all bunched up

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

AJRocketMan
4 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

1) I said what I said.

I assume you work in the entertainment industry?

Diamond heart99
6 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

I assume you work in the entertainment industry?

Guilty!

13 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

This chick hates any man Gaga dates, I've seen her here and on other social media ranting and raving about Christian and now she's starting with Dan who has done nothing wrong and everyone knows it. She snuck in and followed him before he locked his account and is scouring his past posts to try and stir up trouble. She tried to get him hated on and called a douchebag because of a friggin bumper sticker he posted. Everyone was like  "girl, really?? " 😂 I'm in a group chat and we've all tried to figure out why she just hates to see Gaga with anyone. It's not normal. I get not liking one of her boyfriends but she hates all of them.  And now she's  tearing down Taylor's character but not giving any receipts. This is what she does. No tabloid ever had any dirt on Taylor in all the years but Little Miss Know it All here does 😏... Right. 

Oh but she's an industry expert with 20 years experience.  😂😂

FYI, I too was one of the people "barbi" DMd the night before the pap pics of Dan and Gaga kissing. I have my own thoughts on who that was, and it sure as heck wasn't Bobby or any of Gaga's team like KTaylor tried to imply. Take everything she says with a  MASSIVE grain of salt because she has an agenda and everything is skewed through "all her boyfriends are dicks/gaga has a pattern and only shows us what she wants us to see" mentality. 

I could go on and on about her and some might think I'm harsh but I'm sick of her trying to spread negativity and ruin people's characters under the guise of being "in the know" .

We all saw how happy Gaga looked with him. That's all we need to focus on. 

Diamond heart99
1 hour ago, Madling said:

This chick hates any man Gaga dates, I've seen her here and on other social media ranting and raving about Christian and now she's starting with Dan who has done nothing wrong and everyone knows it. She snuck in and followed him before he locked his account and is scouring his past posts to try and stir up trouble. She tried to get him hated on and called a douchebag because of a friggin bumper sticker he posted. Everyone was like  "girl, really?? " 😂 I'm in a group chat and we've all tried to figure out why she just hates to see Gaga with anyone. It's not normal. I get not liking one of her boyfriends but she hates all of them.  And now she's  tearing down Taylor's character but not giving any receipts. This is what she does. No tabloid ever had any dirt on Taylor in all the years but Little Miss Know it All here does 😏... Right. 

FYI, I too was one of the people "barbi" DMd the night before the pap pics of Dan and Gaga kissing. I have my own thoughts on who that was, and it sure as heck wasn't Bobby or any of Gaga's team like KTaylor tried to imply. Take everything she says with a  MASSIVE grain of salt because she has an agenda and everything is skewed through "all her boyfriends are dicks/gaga has a pattern and only shows us what she wants us to see" mentality. 

I could go on and on about her and some might think I'm harsh but I'm sick of her trying to spread negativity and ruin people's characters under the guise of being "in the know" .

Ma’am this a McDonald’s

I’m not sure what any of this is about as I don’t interact with fans on social media — I’m legit concerned, for whoever you are talking about. 

Please exit to the left. 

23 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Ma’am this a McDonald’s

I’m not sure what any of this is about as I don’t interact with fans on social media — I’m legit concerned, for whoever you are talking about. 

Please exit to the left. 

Sure Girl sure, deny all you want but we see you👀👀. You might be able to influence some gullible twits but you are also getting noticed by people who have your number and see what you are doing and are taking note. 

Anyway, your bumper sticker trick flopped, what's your next move?  🕵️♀️

Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, Madling said:

Sure Girl sure, deny all you want but we see you👀👀. You might be able to influence some gullible twits but you are also getting noticed by people who have your number and see what you are doing and are taking note. 

Anyway, your bumper sticker trick flopped, what's your next move?  

Your investment in whoever you think I am is honestly quite troubling.

Please stop harassing me. You are starting to legit creep me out. 

Just now, Ktaylor99 said:

Imagine how Carino, Taylor and Dan feel with you coming at them like some obsessive fan who can't accept their idol with anyone. You're not going to fool me but do carry on trying to. It's funny. 

Woolfsmck
3 hours ago, Madling said:

She sounds obsessed.   This isn't a healthy person.  Concern is warranted here..

This person is raising several red flags if what you say is real.

Woolfsmck
2 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Seek professional help.. or the reverse will be necessary. .

3 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

She sounds obsessed.   This isn't a healthy person.  Concern is warranted here..

As much as it sucks for Gaga to have a weird ass fan like her, i know she will be OK, she's pretty much untouchable. Not even the Russians can tear her down 😂 I'm more sympathetic towards Carino, Taylor and now Dan because she fixates on them and has no shame in spreading rumors and slander. And these guys can't defend themselves because they don't want to draw attention to it for Gaga's sake and  they will be accused of "bullying" fans. Yet these fans can wild out and say gross things about them. 

It's just so unnecessary and mean. It's like she tries to sabotage the relationships for her own pleasure. Hoping the pile on of lies will have these guys running for the door and Gaga will be single 🤷‍♀️

Archived