💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Was Gaga's fame too much for Taylor Kinney?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

JustaMonster
13 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

I think his d*ck was just too big. :bradley:

Receipts? :ohwell:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've not liked Taylor since his WWHL interview and they made him kissing her against her wish into some adorable love story, but I've always been curious what really happened. I dont think they'll ever come out and talk badly about each other so we'll never know.

Woolfsmck
46 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

Receipts? :ohwell:

Lol

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Woolfsmck
32 minutes ago, GoneGUY said:

I've not liked Taylor since his WWHL interview and they made him kissing her against her wish into some adorable love story, but I've always been curious what really happened. I dont think they'll ever come out and talk badly about each other so we'll never know.

They still dig each other ...

But the road blocks are stopping it....one really big one especially

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

AJRocketMan
13 hours ago, RAMROD said:

He probably just can't take it that she is a better actor than him. I feel like things shifted after Gaga won that Golden Globe in January 2016. It just not the same anymore. Gaga officially announce the broke up aka "taking a break" since Gaga was being polite, on July 2016. Go figure.

I strongly disagree with this. I think Gaga is a pretty untalented actress and can only do well if she’s playing herself (AHS and ASIB) or in her own music videos/tour interludes. Also, have you seen the other candidates for the 2016 Golden Globes? Every one of them deserved it more than Gaga did, and there was actually a lot of controversy and complaints for her win.

Gaga is only capable of decent to fairly good acting if the writing suits her well—she isn’t able to save a movie if the script is bad (unlike someone such as Jennifer Lawrence or Queen Latifa). She’s too obsessed with control to completely surrender herself to a character.

Woolfsmck
8 hours ago, OMonster said:

The truth is, Gaga has constantly chosen her career and her fans over anything / anyone else in her life. 

Zacktly.. cept family...

Woolfsmck
13 hours ago, gagannefrancc said:

let's face it, gaga will always go back to what she loves the most. her artistry,singing and all that. 

She never left

7 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I don’t think it was anything about LG, her fame, or her career. 

It’s about Taylor being a loathsome piece of sh!t. 

❤️

:udidnt:

Woolfsmck
7 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I don’t think it was anything about LG, her fame, or her career. 

It’s about Taylor being a loathsome piece of sh!t. 

❤️

You don't really believe that ?

1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

I strongly disagree with this. I think Gaga is a pretty untalented actress and can only do well if she’s playing herself (AHS and ASIB) or in her own music videos/tour interludes. Also, have you seen the other candidates for the 2016 Golden Globes? Every one of them deserved it more than Gaga did, and there was actually a lot of controversy and complaints for her win.

Gaga is only capable of decent to fairly good acting if the writing suits her well—she isn’t able to save a movie if the script is bad (unlike someone such as Jennifer Lawrence or Queen Latifa). She’s too obsessed with control to completely surrender herself to a character.

🤣🤣🤣  Stop

4 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

I'm pretty sure Dan has a role in this... .

Gaga really is penalized by her own talent... many people who would normally be great for her are just intimidated..

It took Taylor 5 years and an engagement to figure he was too intimidated by her career/fame? 

I always get the impression that he isn't that ambitious. He was a roofer before getting into modelling and then acting. I think he's just happy not to have to do that any more.  He's on an NBC show going on 8Years now, he's been buying up some real estate and investing in a restaurant. He spent his summer break biking around Europe instead of doing a movie. I think he's just happy to have steady work. 

I think they just outgrew each other. She said couples need to move together. I know a few of you seem to think that it was Gaga who was backing off marriage and he wanted her to settle down and have kids(eventually) . I think it was the opposite.  She wanted the wedding/commitment  and he just wanted to go to motor racing with his crew. I guess ego might have played a part when she started getting big parts but if he really loved her he would have just accepted that she was going all the way. 

Woolfsmck
4 hours ago, Madling said:

It took Taylor 5 years and an engagement to figure he was too intimidated by her career/fame? 

I always get the impression that he isn't that ambitious. He was a roofer before getting into modelling and then acting. I think he's just happy not to have to do that any more.  He's on an NBC show going on 8Years now, he's been buying up some real estate and investing in a restaurant. He spent his summer break biking around Europe instead of doing a movie. I think he's just happy to have steady work. 

I think they just outgrew each other. She said couples need to move together. I know a few of you seem to think that it was Gaga who was backing off marriage and he wanted her to settle down and have kids(eventually) . I think it was the opposite.  She wanted the wedding/commitment  and he just wanted to go to motor racing with his crew. I guess ego might have played a part when she started getting big parts but if he really loved her he would have just accepted that she was going all the way. 

That is the ultimate break up effect … he grew in a different direction …. they needed to find different partners ….  

As far as him not being 'that ambitious' …..he is pursuing his own zen …. you can't pass judgment on that .. we all have our own version of a harmony in life ...

Also ,  they were competitive in the acting profession for no good reason ..

bloody g
20 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

On Heavy Metal Lover she sings,

”I could be your girl, girl, girl

Girl, girl, girl. But would you love me

If I ruled the world, world, world”

I think Gaga has always known that any future lover would make her choose between him and her fans...

We always say she hates us, but the truth is she has always chosen us :flower:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

2 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

That is the ultimate break up effect … he grew in a different direction …. they needed to find different partners ….  

As far as him not being 'that ambitious' …..he is pursuing his own zen …. you can't pass judgment on that .. we all have our own version of a harmony in life ...

Also ,  they were competitive in the acting profession for no good reason ..

I'm not passing judgement whatsoever. I'm not ambitious at all. I'm happy as long as I can pay the bills. You need that fire inside of you to get to Gaga's level (and obviously endless talent).  If that isn't compatible with your partner then obvious it will be an issue. Though Gaga is not going to go at that pace much longer, she wants kids.  She says in Allure that that the 2016 onwards  workload nearly broke her. Its a shame if he threw away what they had just because she needed a few more years being focused on her career.  She will be the wife and mother for someone. I think she will pretty much disappear for a while when that happens so y'all better enjoy LG6 cuz it's all changing after that. 

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, Madling said:

. She will be the wife and mother

Archived