Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
economy

Trump Wants 0% Interest Rates

Featured Posts

Economy
4 minutes ago, Adriana Lima said:

Well, many months ago RT America' s Rick Sanchez said that soon interest rates will go down to %0 and later below 0 which is negative interest rate meaning that you will have to pay banks to deposit your money.

Whole world economy is in a really bad situation. Its just not that appearent as rich are living their nice life in front of the media, social media which makes it seem everything is well. Compares to crisis early 2000s, i think everything is worse now.

Economy, enviroment, everything is in a bad situation. Sad for new generations :(:(

The world should of stayed on the gold standard tbh. Fiat currencies have allowed manipulation that has caused long term economic damage

of course theres other issues and factors too but right now strictly speaking on monetary policy

Economy
10 minutes ago, Nightwing said:

Judging from his track record, I'm going to assume this would, in turn, be a very bad thing in the long run.

And u would be correct. Very bad long term indeed

sad how without being an expert on something u can by just assuming something trump wants is bad to be correct by that

sometimes i think its his mission to destroy america tbh :saladga: