Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna talks about new album, Super Bowl

LateToCult

Featured Posts

The whole "Black artists boycott the Super Bowl!!!" thing is so transparent and fake, if 1 black guy ( Jay Z ) forgiving the NFL in order to line his own pockets is the only thing it takes to get everyone to act like the protests never happened. Really, 1 year of "We stand against the NFL with Kaepernick" and then everyone forgets? To this day, Kaepernick is still being blacklisted by the NFL for simply exercising his right to free speech. Hopefully they did not forget, and this interviewer lady is just clueless.  

Good for Rih sticking by her guns, I think? She more deflected the question than anything

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Rudz Xinc

2018, I'm gonna release new album in 2019

And in 2019, I'm sorry you'll have to wait until 2020

And in 2020, I'm sorry I scrapped the whole damn thing, album is not coming this year. Better luck next year.

This is what happen when your music is not your priority anymore.

Look at those clowns

Suspiria

I hope the skinny sunglasses trend never dies, they always look soooo good:giveup: Hope to see Gaga wearing more of them.

IM SCREAMING HER GLASSES ASHDJDKAKLDKDDK

She is literally over with everyone asking for this album:air: well at least she told them they’ll have to wait:selena:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Spring/Summer 2020 would be good for her. A new album from Rihanna would be a good way to kick the decade off.

I'll be over her if she waits any longer than that. tumblr_o28rmsZUFR1tmzk0jo1_400.gif

I mean you have a huge fanbase. Can you stand up for a few minutes and say sth or don't talk at all? That "don't ask me anything I'm so bored and Idk anything yet" while walking away turns me off. :awkney:

LilyLark

Isn't R9 supposedly sort of dancehall/reggae? I love Rih and want new music, but I'm kind of glad because spring/summer seems a better time to release dancehall music than December.

19 hours ago, Aquarius said:

fenty beauty has been doing so well, of course she would wanna focus on furthering its success and variety, she’s been earning so much money without touring, most singers would kill for that tbh

I’m sure she isn’t directly involved in Fenty, probably just agrees to things with her yes men.  She probably is just enjoying a lifestyle of making money without killing herself doing worldwide promotion for an album.

So no new album this year...... When will this suffering end 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Adrenaliner

I love her and she is one of my favorites but

She was kinda rude to the lady. Like just walking away i the middle of a question and not saying thank you or anything. Bad attitude.

Archived