opinion

CEREMONY: Homogenic Megarate

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo

the next one personally shocked me a lot how low it placed....

even more so since it was in the Top 5 until the last few votes came through

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Just now, lost in limbo said:

#10

All Neon Like

tumblr_nyb4abz9901tqfiweo3_1280.jpg

SCORE: 8,389‬

Highest: 10 @GaGaLB @Phoebe Buffay @Silvestro Devacelli

Lowest: 6,5 @Oriane

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: ???? I'm very confused. This isn't just a 10, this is one of the best songs on the album like?? shocked how low this placed

COMMENTARY: 

Reveal hidden contents

@tomsches (9): The glass harmonica sounds LIT! Very atmospheric song.

@Enzo (8,8): the instrumental, I'm living for this album

@Oriane (6,5):  I like the instrumental. The rhythm is maybe a bit too slow. I like the progression of the chorus.

@ARTPOP2 (7): not the best on the album, but I appreciate some parts of it , like the end of the chorus, I love the instrumental and its futuristic vibes

OmG tHe ImAGe It's NoT iN The CeNtEr !!! mEGaRaTe CaNcElLEd

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Just now, lost in limbo said:

the next one personally shocked me a lot how low it placed....

even more so since it was in the Top 5 until the last few votes came through

it better not be Immature :triggered: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

It's going to be one of the singles

which songs are singles? :oprah: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

FfFfFfFF

So many pop stars released trip hop albums. Madonna, Kylie, Bjork, Lana. Gaga is missing out from this list but watch LG6 change this.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a8b1dd42f189ae8efdb

lost in limbo

#9

5 Years

dc339f5a3ddc9262ab3308aab31c0ee1.jpg

SCORE: 8,5

Highest: 10 @tomsches @GaGaLB @Phoebe Buffay @Silvestro Devacelli

Lowest: 6 @OG Gaga Stan

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: I'm not even gonna comment on how LOW this is, other than this is one of the best songs on Homogenic and should've been higher. ANOTHER 10, talented, briliant, yadda yadda, 5 Years is...everything. She's the whole wide universe. Everything thing about this track is perfect to me.

COMMENTARY: 

Spoiler

@tomsches (10): Love it!

@Enzo (8,9): a serve, the growls!!

@Oriane (7,5): I like her vocals and the emotions she’s conveying. The instrumental is nice. The outro is beautiful and reminds me of classical music.

@ARTPOP2 (7,1): not my favorite, the only part I like is when she introduces the violins (past 2:50)

@ChavaWM (9): I love how more angry she gets throughout the song

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

I can see Immature next. :oprah: Sorry girls.

it's not going to happen

:pray:

:poot: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

it's not going to happen

:pray:

:poot: 

Pluto and Unravel seem to be pretty big fan-favorites and the latter had a video +  the others are singles and we know how singles do in megarates.

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Pluto and Unravel seem to be pretty big fan-favorites

I gave them high scores too :bradley: 

maybe  it is coming :selena: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived