💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY: Homogenic Megarate

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

lost in limbo

#11

Sod Off

craig-mcdean-1997-03.jpg

SCORE: 8,082

Highest: 11 @Inferno

Lowest: @ChavaWM

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: A solid 10. I've always interpreted this song as Bjork having a fight with a producer/label about her music, but just in general it's a relatable theme matter. imo this and Scary deserved to be on the standard edition but Homogenic remains flawless regardless.

COMMENTARY: 

Spoiler

@tomsches (8): Although I like this song I hardly listen to it. I understand why it's not on the album

@Enzo (8,4): this one is so different to the rest I-

@Oriane (6,5): It’s beautiful, I like the instrumental, it’s a bit scary and mysterious.

@ARTPOP2 (7):  not the best on the album that's for sure...

@Inferno (11): everything about this track resonates to my core

@ChavaWM (4): didn't give myself enough time to fully enjoy or experience this one and So Broken

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Even Bjork knew they aren't great enough to be on the actual album. Sod Off next right?

omg do you have a crystal ball???????!1111!! :poot: 

Just now, lost in limbo said:

@Enzo (8,4): this one is so different to the rest I-

I was so shooketh kskfjaskl

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

lost in limbo

#10

All Neon Like

tumblr_nyb4abz9901tqfiweo3_1280.jpg

SCORE: 8,389‬

Highest: 10 @GaGaLB @Phoebe Buffay @Silvestro Devacelli

Lowest: 6,5 @Oriane

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: ???? I'm very confused. This isn't just a 10, this is one of the best songs on the album like?? shocked how low this placed

COMMENTARY: 

Spoiler

@tomsches (9): The glass harmonica sounds LIT! Very atmospheric song.

@Enzo (8,8): the instrumental, I'm living for this album

@Oriane (6,5):  I like the instrumental. The rhythm is maybe a bit too slow. I like the progression of the chorus.

@ARTPOP2 (7): not the best on the album, but I appreciate some parts of it , like the end of the chorus, I love the instrumental and its futuristic vibes

I'm sending my rates for the Rihanna singles megarate while being on here

and I don't seem to finish soon :messga: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

lost in limbo

(ignore the lack of centring, I tried everything but the image won't budge lol)

Archived