opinion

CEREMONY: Homogenic Megarate

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo

#13

My Snare/Nature Is Ancient

hqdefault.jpg

SCORE: 6,635

Highest: 10 @GaGaLB @Silvestro Devacelli

Lowest: 5 @FfFfFfFF @Phoebe Buffay @Jay.P

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: This is a ****ing 10 y'all. One of her best songs tbh. I guess it is really experiemental (even for Bjork) which is why it might not be everyone's cup of tea tho.

COMMENTARY: 

Spoiler

@tomsches (6): I heard this song like once in my life, but as far as I remember it was alright

@Enzo (9,8): I need this one on Spotify ASAP

@Oriane (6,5):  It’s nice but doesn’t really stand out.

@ARTPOP2 (6,5): not a fan of bonus tracks in general...

@ChavaWM (6):  didn't listen to it on high volume but what I was able to hear, I liked

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Just now, lost in limbo said:

#13

My Snare/Nature Is Ancient

hqdefault.jpg

SCORE: 6,635

Highest: 10 @GaGaLB @Silvestro Devacelli

Lowest: 5 @FfFfFfFF @Phoebe Buffay @Jay.P

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: This is a ****ing 10 y'all. One of her best songs tbh. I guess it is really experiemental (even for Bjork) which is why it might not be everyone's cup of tea tho.

COMMENTARY: 

Reveal hidden contents

@tomsches (6): I heard this song like once in my life, but as far as I remember it was alright

@Enzo (9,8): I need this one on Spotify ASAP

@Oriane (6,5):  It’s nice but doesn’t really stand out.

@ARTPOP2 (6,5): not a fan of bonus tracks in general...

@ChavaWM (6):  didn't listen to it on high volume but what I was able to hear, I liked

wtf

this is gold :triggered: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

28 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Unpopular opinion but I don't think this album is her best. :reductive:

Same. Vespertine outsold. :vegas:

lost in limbo

#12 

So Broken

tumblr_o2tbydEAAH1v4itrho1_400.jpg

SCORE:  7,017

Highest: 10 @tomsches @GaGaLB @Silvestro Devacelli

Lowest: 4 @Phoebe Buffay @ChavaWM

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: For me, it's a 9. I was honestly shocked at how low this placed seeing as I thought it was a fan-favorite B-Side. Guess not lol. I do agree it doesn't seem to fit with the Homogenic sound but it also doesn't feel totally foreign to the record imo.

COMMENTARY: 

Spoiler

@tomsches (10): Helps me out whenever I feel broken. Love the Spanish influence

@Enzo (9,3): I love her voice, when she scream kskjaslakdjkas, the guitar is a slayage

@Oriane (7):  It’s different from the rest of the album, it’s interesting to hear her in that style. It sounds out of place though.

@ARTPOP2 (6,5):  it's okay I guess, sonically does not belong on Homogenic

@halcyonpop (7): I like this song, but not on this album. It doesn’t fit.

@ChavaWM (4): not a fan of the guitar/ the production

lost in limbo
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

The way OP put their own commentary in order to pop out first and then the others in spoiler. :air:

nnnn I put the commentary in spoilers cause it's more text bitch

Just now, lost in limbo said:

#12 

So Broken

tumblr_o2tbydEAAH1v4itrho1_400.jpg

SCORE:  7,017

Highest: 10 @tomsches @GaGaLB @Silvestro Devacelli

Lowest: 4 @Phoebe Buffay @ChavaWM

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: For me, it's a 9. I was honestly shocked at how low this placed seeing as I thought it was a fan-favorite B-Side. Guess not lol. I do agree it doesn't seem to fit with the Homogenic sound but it also doesn't feel totally foreign to the record imo.

COMMENTARY: 

Reveal hidden contents

@tomsches (10): Helps me out whenever I feel broken. Love the Spanish influence

@Enzo (9,3): I love her voice, when she scream kskjaslakdjkas, the guitar is a slayage

@Oriane (7):  It’s different from the rest of the album, it’s interesting to hear her in that style. It sounds out of place though.

@ARTPOP2 (6,5):  it's okay I guess, sonically does not belong on Homogenic

@halcyonpop (7): I like this song, but not on this album. It doesn’t fit.

@ChavaWM (4): not a fan of the guitar/ the production

people don't appreciate b-sides I C

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived