opinion

CEREMONY: Homogenic Megarate

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo

#3

Pluto

Bj%C3%B6rk_-_Homogenic.png

SCORE:  9,2

Highest: 11 @halcyonpop

Lowest: 5 @tomsches

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: YES. YES. This was ranking very low in the first few votes so I am EUPHORIC that it made the Top 3. One of my favs on Homogenic (second only to Hunter) and THAT bitch. This song is the perfect representation of feeling like you're exploding through music, and the various meanings this song might have add to the greatness. It's a big breakdown in an otherwise calm album, although it's teased throughout Homogenic's big eletronic breakdowns, and a necessary one before the tranquility of All Is Full of Love. TALENT. A BIG 10.

COMMENTARY: 

Spoiler

@tomsches (5): Never got into this

@James Gibson (7): it's a tricky one, it has nothing to do with the album but for some reason it's good to have some explosion in the middle of it. I changed my ratings from 3 to 9 in this track but gonna keep it as this album doesnt deserve a below 7 among it

@Enzo (9,7): don't even know what is this but I'm living

@Oriane (9):  It’s very weird but I love it, her vocals are mesmerizing.

@ARTPOP2 (9,4): one of my faves on this album, it makes me wanna do satanic dance moves and start screaming like I'm beingg electrocuted (that's messed up but I said what I said, it's all because of miss Bjork deciding to make this electro enchanting bop)

@halcyonpop (11): An elite song for intellectuals only. If this isn’t your 11 or 10, then you’ve never been angry enough.

@ChavaWM (10): a much better production version of enjoy from her previous album

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, lost in limbo said:

one of my faves on this album, it makes me wanna do satanic dance moves and start screaming like I'm beingg electrocuted (that's messed up but I said what I said, it's all because of miss Bjork deciding to make this electro enchanting bop)

:air: 

Just now, lost in limbo said:

it makes me wanna do satanic dance moves and start screaming like I'm beingg electrocuted

:messga: ksksksks

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Seeing that Pluto is higher

Just now, lost in limbo said:

Pluto

:giggle: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

lost in limbo

This means that the Top 2 is Jogá and Bachelorette! Are you #TeamJóga or #TeamBachelorette?

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Next we have Joga #2 and Bachelorette #1. Start to party everybody

I know right :lolly: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived