💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY: Homogenic Megarate

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

lost in limbo

#5

All Is Full of Love 

40530742_121a5c3d75.jpg

SCORE:  8,956‬

Highest: 11 @OG Gaga Stan

Lowest: 7 @Oriane

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: Solid 10. Don't have much to say bc it simply is gorgeous and THAT bitch. One of the best songs and envolves me in such a feeling of peace. Honestly prefer the album version tho.

COMMENTARY: 

Spoiler

@tomsches (10): I actually prefer the album version. There's something magical about the song without the beat.

@James Gibson (9): let's consider the video version that is without a doub a doubt the baddest bitch in town done by Björk. Sublime and no less.

@Enzo (9,5): a closer!

@Oriane (7):  I like the atmosphere, with these repetitions it makes a good ending for the album.

@ARTPOP2 (9,7): heavenly, the surrounding effect of the backing vocals and the instrumentals starting from the middle, so mediative, an amazing closing for this masterpiece of an album.

@halcyonpop (10):  Not sure if this is the quiet version or the louder version, both are 10s either way.

@ChavaWM (8): wouldve been my 11 if it was the version from the greatest hits record.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

of course :reductive:

Imma break it for you but it's more likely for LG6 to be released this year and that says something. :lana:

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

My two faves still holding on for their lives. :excited2:

which ones?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Unravel and Pluto. :lana:

I gave them a 9.5 and  9.7 so I'm fine :lolly: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Enzo said:

And Immature 11 and what else this high? I hope not Floppelorete.

3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Unravel and Pluto. :lana:

Just now, Enzo said:

taste

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

And Immature 11 and what else this high? I hope not Floppelorete.

Jóga has a 9.2 from me

Godlorette of course has a 10 :bye: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

lost in limbo

#4

Unravel

bjork1.jpg?w=580&h=255

SCORE:  9,072

Highest: 11 @FfFfFfFF @Silvestro Devacelli

Lowest: 6,5 @Oriane

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: Beautiful track. A 10. 

COMMENTARY: 

Spoiler

@tomsches (10): One of the best ballads ever. Makes me cry every time

@Enzo (9,5): I love her voice ugh

@Oriane (6,5): The harmonies are beautiful. It’s too bad that she just repeats the verse. Not the best song on the album.

@ARTPOP2 (7,8): the intro of this song makes it feel like it's introducing an experimental weird dark track that is not futuristic but rather retro, not sure how to describe it, there's a futuristic/ancient hybrid qualities in those first few seconds .what unravels ( ;) ) after that is a beautifully emotional vocal and lyrical performance

@ChavaWM(8): it would be a 9 if the verses werent repeated, I wanted more depth

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived