Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY: Homogenic Megarate

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

lost in limbo
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

I thought the host  CAN vote in their megarate. :oprah:

they can but I decided not to since I thought it was unfair for me to be able to see the results AND vote according to them instead of just doing my rates without knowing what everyone else is doing

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh wow, I expected hunter to be in the top 3 :bradley: at the same time, idk why I rated it less than 10, it didn't deserve that from me :spin:

lost in limbo

#6

Immature 

bjork-1997-snorri-brothers-08.jpg

SCORE: 8,863

Highest: 11 @Jay.P @Enzo @ChavaWM

Lowest: 5 @tomsches

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: Honestly, my least favorite song from this album. It's a nice track and it has grown on me though. A solid 7. 

COMMENTARY: 

Spoiler

@tomsches (5): Repetitive... It's fun to sing though.

@Enzo (11): YAAAAS Growl b!tch, A BOP

@Oriane (7,5):  I like her vocals and the overall rhythm.

@ARTPOP2 (7,8): I like it, especially the pattern of singing + the sudden Bjork growl, but still very tame for Bjork

@ChavaWM (11): in love with the production, I knownits repetitive but I can relate so much to it and the growls in her voice

Just now, lost in limbo said:

#6

Immature 

bjork-1997-snorri-brothers-08.jpg

SCORE: 8,863

Highest: 11 @Jay.P @Enzo @ChavaWM

Lowest: 5 @tomsches

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: Honestly, my least favorite song from this album. It's a nice track and it has grown on me though. A solid 7. 

COMMENTARY: 

Reveal hidden contents

@tomsches (5): Repetitive... It's fun to sing though.

@Enzo (11): YAAAAS Growl b!tch, A BOP

@Oriane (7,5):  I like her vocals and the overall rhythm.

@ARTPOP2 (7,8): I like it, especially the pattern of singing + the sudden Bjork growl, but still very tame for Bjork

@ChavaWM (11): in love with the production, I knownits repetitive but I can relate so much to it and the growls in her voice

NOOOOOOOOO :giveup: 

underrated gem (?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

lost in limbo
Just now, Enzo said:

NOOOOOOOOO :giveup: 

underrated gem (?

why the (? 

(?

cancel the rest of the ceremony :triggered: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

why the (? 

(?

because I still don't know if it is one ksksk

I'll need more listens :poot: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

lost in limbo

Our Top 5 is, in tracklisting order, Jóga, Unravel, Bachelorette, Pluto and All Is Full of Love. Thoughts? And what do you think the results are going to be?

Our Top 5 is, in tracklisting order, Jóga, Unravel, Balchelorette, Pluto and All Is Full of Love. Thoughts? And what do you think the results are going to be?

Balchelorette for the win :poot: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

lost in limbo
Just now, Enzo said:

Balchelorette for the win :poot: 

:poot: 

1 minute ago, lost in limbo said:

Our Top 5 is, in tracklisting order, Jóga, Unravel, Balchelorette, Pluto and All Is Full of Love. Thoughts? And what do you think the results are going to be?

1. Jóga

2. AIFOL

3.Pluto

4. Bachelorette

5. Unravel

lost in limbo

FUN FACT: #1 and #4 were extremely close the whole time before the final votes came in, where a sudden wave of votes for #2 and #3 came in.

Archived