💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY: Homogenic Megarate

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

lost in limbo

#8

Alarm Call

R-79874-1160582936.jpeg.jpg

SCORE: 8,578

Highest: 10 @GaGaLB @Phoebe Buffay @Loeppke @OG Gaga Stan @Silvestro Devacelli

Lowest: @tomsches @Oriane @ChavaWM

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: An 8. Not my fav song on Homogenic but it has grown on me. issa bop and it's great! the line "I'm no ****ing buddhist but this is enlightenment"? ICONIC. Also a hint of what would come years down the line with Volta.

COMMENTARY: 

Spoiler

@tomsches(6): Too comercial for a Björk song.

@James Gibson (9): album version is even better and an ISSA UNDERRATED BOP

@Oriane (6): The rhythm is interesting but I don’t find it as good as others on the album.

@ARTPOP2 (8,6): A BOP, I'm no ****in buddhist, but this is enlightenment 🤘 the beep, beeps toward the middle and end are my favorite elements of this song and it feels like this song would belong on volta

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This song makes me so happy, would have easily been an 11 if “Jòga” wasn’t on the same album. Makes me cry how optimistic it is :cryga:

Just now, lost in limbo said:

#8

Alarm Call

R-79874-1160582936.jpeg.jpg

SCORE: 8,578

Highest: 10 @GaGaLB @Phoebe Buffay @Loeppke @OG Gaga Stan @Silvestro Devacelli

Lowest: @tomsches @Oriane @ChavaWM

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: An 8. Not my fav song on Homogenic but it has grown on me. issa bop and it's great! the line "I'm no ****ing buddhist but this is enlightenment"? ICONIC. Also a hint of what would come years down the line with Volta.

COMMENTARY: 

Reveal hidden contents

@tomsches(6): Too comercial for a Björk song.

@James Gibson (9): album version is even better and an ISSA UNDERRATED BOP

@Oriane (6): The rhythm is interesting but I don’t find it as good as others on the album.

@ARTPOP2 (8,6): A BOP, I'm no ****in buddhist, but this is enlightenment 🤘 the beep, beeps toward the middle and end are my favorite elements of this song and it feels like this song would belong on volta

it's what she deserves(?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Just now, ARTPOP2 said:

just gonna say this, I'm happy the bonus tracks were eliminated first

:ohwell:

re

por

ted

:bye: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

lost in limbo

#7

Hunter

SCORE: 8,856

Highest: 10 @GaGaLB @Phoebe Buffay @Silvestro Devacelli @The Bling @halcyonpop

Lowest: @Oriane

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: My favorite song on Homogenic and one of my favorite Bjork songs. It is SUCH a Bjork track in how experimental it is, in all ways, be it production, lyrics, whatever. It also truly describes Bjork as an artist and her discography which gives me all the feels when hearing it. The line "if travel is searching, and home what's been found, I'm not stopping" makes my heart ache everytime. It's both heartwarming and genius in every single way. I could talk about this track for HOURS. Also @ARTPOP2 said basically everything I said to say in their commentary lol. If I could vote, my 11 would've gone to this.

COMMENTARY: 

Spoiler

@tomsches (8): I love the "how Scandinavian of me" part. If travel is searching and home what's been found, I'm not stopping --> one of my most favourite lines EVER

@Enzo (8,9): never heard something like this I-

@Oriane (7): It’s a good opener, it’s mysterious and energetic at the same time. The instruments are beautiful.

@ARTPOP2 (8,3): INSTRUMENTALS! like almost all the instrumentals on this album, Hunter's melody is so beautiful. what's interesting about this track is that it succeeds at drawing the listener into the universe of the album , it's like when I listen to it, there's no going back, I have to continue the album, I can't listen to anything else. I don't really care about the lyrics, just the sound of bjork's voice, her accent, her pronunciation, adds to the melody of the track, like in a lot of other tracks on this album, in a way that is purely enchanting!

@ChavaWM (9): such a great way to open the album, a taste of the electronic magic that's to come

lost in limbo

Which track do y'all think didn't make Top 5?

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

The ceremony has been going for two hours and we're still on #8?! 

EBBP6m-GUw-AA3uq-X.jpg

I've seen megarates last longer than 3 hours babe :wtfga: 

#7

Hunter

SCORE: 8,856

Highest: 10 @GaGaLB @Phoebe Buffay @Silvestro Devacelli @The Bling @halcyonpop

Lowest: @Oriane

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: My favorite song on Homogenic and one of my favorite Bjork songs. It is SUCH a Bjork track in how experimental it is, in all ways, be it production, lyrics, whatever. It also truly describes Bjork as an artist and her discography which gives me all the feels when hearing it. The line "if travel is searching, and home what's been found, I'm not stopping" makes my heart ache everytime. It's both heartwarming and genius in every single way. I could talk about this track for HOURS. Also @ARTPOP2 said basically everything I said to say in their commentary lol. If I could vote, my 11 would've gone to this.

COMMENTARY: 

Reveal hidden contents

@tomsches (8): I love the "how Scandinavian of me" part. If travel is searching and home what's been found, I'm not stopping --> one of my most favourite lines EVER

@Enzo (8,9): never heard something like this I-

@Oriane (7): It’s a good opener, it’s mysterious and energetic at the same time. The instruments are beautiful.

@ARTPOP2 (8,3): INSTRUMENTALS! like almost all the instrumentals on this album, Hunter's melody is so beautiful. what's interesting about this track is that it succeeds at drawing the listener into the universe of the album , it's like when I listen to it, there's no going back, I have to continue the album, I can't listen to anything else. I don't really care about the lyrics, just the sound of bjork's voice, her accent, her pronunciation, adds to the melody of the track, like in a lot of other tracks on this album, in a way that is purely enchanting!

@ChavaWM (9): such a great way to open the album, a taste of the electronic magic that's to come

we love a good opener

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

I've seen megarates last longer than 3 hours babe :wtfga: 

don't be afraid to tag @Anveeroy, he doesn't bite :ally: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived