💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY: Homogenic Megarate

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

lost in limbo

#2

Bachelorette 

R-80713-1266343760.jpeg.jpg

SCORE:  9,367

Highest: 11 @Autumn @The Bling @Oriane

Lowest: 6 @Inferno

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: Love love love love this track. Her vocals, the lyrics, production, everything. Sjorn and Bjork are THAT duo (second only to Bjork and Mark Bell). Absolutely a 10.

COMMENTARY: 

Spoiler

@tomsches (8): Great song. Wish she wrote the lyrics herself.

@Enzo (10): the bells WIG, the violin too, the high notes FIUFF, is that an accordion at the end?

@Oriane (11): A classic, probably one of the most famous and for a good reason. I love the melody and her vocals.

@ARTPOP2 (9,6): one of my top Bjork songs, MONUMENTAL instrumentals, epic lyrics and delivery, it immerses me in an atmosphere of war and confrontation , I love how the ''delicate'' parts of the song are inserted between moments of intensity, such a beautiful, truly Bjorkian, song

@ChavaWM (9): similar to Joga but Joga did it just a little bit better

which means...

#1

Jóga

bjork.jpg

SCORE: 9,589

Highest: 11 @tomsches @GaGaLB @Phoebe Buffay @Loeppke

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: Another track that is one of Homogenic's best. This track is EVERYTHING and it stands for everything that Homogenic is: a calm yet loud, beautiful yet painful, trip-hop eletronic album about love and pain. I'm not mad at all about this one winning. A true 10.

COMMENTARY: 

Spoiler

@tomsches (11): My favourite song of all time. I have the musical notes of the violin intro tattooed on my arm so I HAVE to give this song 11 points

@Enzo (9,2): WHAT IS GOING ON???

@Oriane (8): It’s very beautiful, I love the intro and the chorus.

@ARTPOP2 (9): what a beautiful song, I don't know what to say, instrumentals, vocals, lyrics, performance, wow; not 10 because it's not the bjorkiest of the bjorkiest songs

@Inferno (6):  I feel like this is the signature track from this record that may be her most popular

@ChavaWM (10): such a beautiful track, the production is so delicate and than literally blows up during the break down

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Bling said:

I don't know if it's intentional, or if it's a pun, maybe it's just me being slow as f***, but GOD the name of the thread is IRKING ME SO MUCH

It's CEREMONY :selena:

I just noticed ksksksk

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Just now, lost in limbo said:

#2

Bachelorette 

R-80713-1266343760.jpeg.jpg

SCORE:  9,367

Highest: 11 @Autumn @The Bling @Oriane

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: Love love love love this track. Her vocals, the lyrics, production, everything. Sjorn and Bjork are THAT duo (second only to Bjork and Mark Bell). Absolutely a 10.

COMMENTARY: 

Reveal hidden contents

@tomsches (8): Great song. Wish she wrote the lyrics herself.

@Enzo (10): the bells WIG, the violin too, the high notes FIUFF, is that an accordion at the end?

@Oriane (11): A classic, probably one of the most famous and for a good reason. I love the melody and her vocals.

@ARTPOP2 (9,6): one of my top Bjork songs, MONUMENTAL instrumentals, epic lyrics and delivery, it immerses me in an atmosphere of war and confrontation , I love how the ''delicate'' parts of the song are inserted between moments of intensity, such a beautiful, truly Bjorkian, song

@ChavaWM (9): similar to Joga but Joga did it just a little bit better

which means...

#1

Jóga

bjork.jpg

SCORE: 9,589

Highest: 11 @tomsches @GaGaLB @Phoebe Buffay @Loeppke

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: Another track that is one of Homogenic's best. This track is EVERYTHING and it stands for everything that Homogenic is: a calm yet loud, beautiful yet painful, trip-hop eletronic album about love and pain. I'm not mad at all about this one winning. A true 10.

COMMENTARY: 

Reveal hidden contents

@tomsches (11): My favourite song of all time. I have the musical notes of the violin intro tattooed on my arm so I HAVE to give this song 11 points

@Enzo (9,2): WHAT IS GOING ON???

@Oriane (8): It’s very beautiful, I love the intro and the chorus.

@ARTPOP2 (9): what a beautiful song, I don't know what to say, instrumentals, vocals, lyrics, performance, wow; not 10 because it's not the bjorkiest of the bjorkiest songs

@Inferno (6):  I feel like this is the signature track from this record that may be her most popular

@ChavaWM (10): such a beautiful track, the production is so delicate and than literally blows up during the break down

noooooooooooooooooo

bad taste won

actually no

but you get it

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

I don't know if it's intentional, or if it's a pun, maybe it's just me being slow as f***, but GOD the name of the thread is URKING ME SO MUCH

We were lowkey awkwardly waiting for someone to point out. :ladyhaha:

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, The Bling said:

I don't know if it's intentional, or if it's a pun, maybe it's just me being slow as f***, but GOD the name of the thread is IRKING ME SO MUCH

SHUT UP I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE TITLE AAAAA

Just now, lost in limbo said:

SHUT UP I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE TITLE AAAAA

I think the problem is that you misspelled Homophobic

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

The Bling

:applause: a nice cerEmony for once in a while

Nice seeing some taste around here FINALLY :bradley:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

lost in limbo

whew! that was long and tiring (almost like Bjork's stra- nevermind :poot: )

thanks to everyone who voted and to everyone who came!

Am I the only one that really doesn't like "Bachelorette" that much? It's just too theatrical, doesn't really fit the album very well. 

Just now, Loeppke said:

Am I the only one that really doesn't like "Bachelorette" that much? It's just too theatrical, doesn't really fit the album very well. 

fortunately the ceremony is over so you can't deliver more distaste

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

My invitation to the NFR megarate remains open. :hor:

when is that happening? 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived