Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Princes Die studio version

Ghost Face

Princes Die  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Will we ever get the studio version?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who cares?

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

Hi,

Now we get this new leak today, do you think there's a chance we ever get to hear the studio version of Princes Die? 

I can't die before I heard that song in HQ :eww:

It's an honor.

Luna Lovegood

Hopefully literally one of my favourite songs lyrically wise. Curious to know how the studio version sounds like if she recorded one.

luna’s advocate

Idk I don’t think she ever recorded it as a studio version tbh. Interscope shot down her decay of the blonde popstar idea and the song so I doubt she ever made it as a proper song.

gagaschickens

no:triggered:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

mister max

I would love to get a studio version but I dont think she ever recorded it in a studio :emma:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

PartySick
11 minutes ago, mister max said:

I would love to get a studio version but I dont think she ever recorded it in a studio :emma:

We said the same thing about IWBWY :gum:

🖤

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

We said the same thing about IWBWY :gum:

I think I Wanna Be With You was shown to the label and they didn't like it, which is why she turned it into Dope. I remember her saying something like "well if they want a ballad I'll f.ucking give them a ballad"

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

Idk I don’t think she ever recorded it as a studio version tbh. Interscope shot down her decay of the blonde popstar idea and the song so I doubt she ever made it as a proper song.

Yeah.

I can't help but think how the original ARTPOP would have sounded like.

And no I'm not an original LG5-ster, I just hate that Gaga wasn't still considered capable of choosing her own direction and Insterscope took control over the album. 

I'd die if one day she actually told us the whole story and explained us the whole original concept, because it wasn't a change of direction like with Joanne, she HAD to change it to please Interscope. 

Oh well... I hope we'll finally get an original Gaga concept album with LG6

One can only dream 

Colourful

2 hours ago, gagzus said:

I am of two minds with that. On the one hand, yes I agree. One the other, she's said she has a whole host of songs she never planned to release that she has recorded for her and her friends. Idk, it's hard to say lol

36 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Yeah.

I can't help but think how the original ARTPOP would have sounded like.

And no I'm not an original LG5-ster, I just hate that Gaga wasn't still considered capable of choosing her own direction and Insterscope took control over the album. 

I'd die if one day she actually told us the whole story and explained us the whole original concept, because it wasn't a change of direction like with Joanne, she HAD to change it to please Interscope. 

Oh well... I hope we'll finally get an original Gaga concept album with LG6

One can only dream 

Tbh I think this was the big thing that killed her relationship with Troy. Management should be repping the artist on stuff like this and defending them and I have a hunch she felt like Troy wasn't helping to stump for her and her ARTPOP concept.

Archived