Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Conspiracy: GaGa leaked IWBWY

dit

Featured Posts

PartySick
14 hours ago, dit said:

Isn't it also telling that the GGD Modneys and Advil havn't closed that thread? Don't they usually close Gag leak threads or at least HIGHLY monitor them? I think they were not attacked by Bobby this time cuz this leak was intentional :air: 

I haven't heard anything about it yet :poot: I know we got chewed out before but that was when Joanne was leaking. IWBWY isn't a planned release so they may not care as much.

Still, no direct DL links or public sharing of requests for them juuuuust to be safe :huntyga:

🖤

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana
59 minutes ago, Enzo said:

the question is

where did the account look for the leak and how did they find it? lol

I smell some illegal stuff 

Maybe someone’s selling them. They do say they have a source so.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Just now, Ally Campana said:

Maybe someone’s selling them. They do say they have a source so.

they better leak Room In My Heart :trollga: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Ally Campana
5 minutes ago, Enzo said:

they better leak Room In My Heart :trollga: 

I hope so. I’m literally praying cause I don’t think we have even heard snippets of it before. :ohno:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Just now, Ally Campana said:

I hope so. I’m literally praying cause I don’t think we have even heard snippets of it before. :ohno:

no, we haven't :messga: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

MonsterofFame

As someone else pointed out, the metadata in the leaked file shows that this was leaked by someone close to the production team -- aka probably Gaga given history (thanks 😘)

Also, I pretty much consider any leak that isn't heavily censored on this site to be at least partially sanctioned by Gaga's team. There were other leaks that every mention of was wiped on here.

Gaga, if you see this: Can you just release a B-sides album of your scrapped tracks during one of your breaks? So many other artists did, and it has no impact on the perception of your legacy.

Archived