💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Conspiracy: GaGa leaked IWBWY

dit

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, Miel said:

I'm not sure, but I remember somebody had a comprehensive timeline regarding it, even if it's probably coincidental. Did all those ARTPOP leaks happen before or after the release of Joanne?

Maybe the Joanne leaks were the leaks themselves dsldjfsldkjfslkdjf

The ARTPOP demos leaks happened all during summer 2017. Before Perfect Illusion (aka August-Sept 2016) the songs that leaked were Red Flame and Freakshow.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

Partynauseous, Red Flame & Sex Dreams (iTunes Fest Version)

Partynauseous never leaked

Red Flame was leaked by Azealia tho

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Just now, Rifek said:

The new tweet just confirms this theory.

how? lol

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

DiamondAngel
6 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Partynauseous never leaked

Red Flame was leaked by Azealia tho

The official partynauseous (not the artrave version but the rap version with Kendrick) definitely did leak. It sounds so bad though. I like the artrave live version much better 

xoxo Craig

Its either Gaga or a trader decided to leak it...

But still, I doubt Gaga would do this since her fans were melting down over a rumour. Its still possible that LG6 is coming this year

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
52 minutes ago, Rifek said:

The new tweet just confirms this theory.

No it doesn't  :ladyhaha:    It confirms nothing

End Racism Now

Diamond heart99

Oh I think her team leaked it. But not to appease her more whiny baby fans who can’t handle internet rumors of a release date.

I think it’s because it’s the sound of LG6.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Dukttape
15 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Oh I think her team leaked it. But not to appease her more whiny baby fans who can’t handle internet rumors of a release date.

I think it’s because it’s the sound of LG6.

While the thought of Bloodpop, SOPHIE, Boys Noize, and the slew of other hard electronic producers and DJs that have been rumored to be working on it actually producing on an arena rock album this whole time tickles me to no end, I don't think that's very likely. 

Stephen
5 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

She didn’t choose Dope. When she first played I Want to be with You she said that her label made her rework it because it wasn’t relatable enough

False.

Skip to 1:15:25 and listen for 2-3 minutes. She explains how she changed the song to rebel against her label.

2 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

This is false. Like what? Lol. 

We all know that the label loved IWBWY and they thought it would be big and wanted to make it a single even I believe. Gaga being how she is all rebellious decided to rework it to feel she had control over the situation and show the label what's up. Hence, Dope was born. 

Like why would the label (focused on profit and hits) want Dope over IWBWY? Dope is much darker, depressing and about drugs and addiction. They very clearly would have preferred IWBWY being as it's brighter, happier and a less dark message. 

Anyway, on topic. I do think this is a weird coincidence. Probably nothing but history has show that leaks like this occur before something comes. 

Exactly.

Just now, Ally Campana said:

@Enzo @Joshie S

Twitter - @ geoaviga

could be one of them fake insiders though

the question is

where did the account look for the leak and how did they find it? lol

I smell some illegal stuff 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived