Conspiracy: GaGa leaked IWBWY

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Red said:

What leaked before Joanne? 

I'm not sure, but I remember somebody had a comprehensive timeline regarding it, even if it's probably coincidental. Did all those ARTPOP leaks happen before or after the release of Joanne?

Maybe the Joanne leaks were the leaks themselves dsldjfsldkjfslkdjf

3 points in and ready for more

3 minutes ago, Red said:

Yeah, I remember this incident now :awkney:

Partynauseous, Red Flame & Sex Dreams (iTunes Fest Version)

And before ARTPOP, Aura & Posh Life leaked

7 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

I hate AB but this song would have slayed 

6 minutes ago, Red said:

That's... a bold statement

Still thinking about Gaga's wonderful 2001 iMac recorder vocals!

7 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Partynauseous, Red Flame & Sex Dreams (iTunes Fest Version)

And before ARTPOP, Aura & Posh Life leaked

Thank you!

3 points in and ready for more

30 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

Well it's technically the same song, but studio recorded. There might be an additional verse, idk. I haven't listened to the 2013 version in years.

This is so beautiful.  One of my favorite Gaga moments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzew_mJd_Rw

I live outside the space time continuum.

PartySick
36 minutes ago, Red said:

What leaked before Joanne? 

Red Flame leaked a week before Perfect Illusion was announced :sis:

🖤

Gagaloo911
2 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

She didn’t choose Dope. When she first played I Want to be with You she said that her label made her rework it because it wasn’t relatable enough

This is false. Like what? Lol. 

We all know that the label loved IWBWY and they thought it would be big and wanted to make it a single even I believe. Gaga being how she is all rebellious decided to rework it to feel she had control over the situation and show the label what's up. Hence, Dope was born. 

Like why would the label (focused on profit and hits) want Dope over IWBWY? Dope is much darker, depressing and about drugs and addiction. They very clearly would have preferred IWBWY being as it's brighter, happier and a less dark message. 

Anyway, on topic. I do think this is a weird coincidence. Probably nothing but history has show that leaks like this occur before something comes. 

TheRealJT
17 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

This is false. Like what? Lol. 

We all know that the label loved IWBWY and they thought it would be big and wanted to make it a single even I believe. Gaga being how she is all rebellious decided to rework it to feel she had control over the situation and show the label what's up. Hence, Dope was born. 

Like why would the label (focused on profit and hits) want Dope over IWBWY? Dope is much darker, depressing and about drugs and addiction. They very clearly would have preferred IWBWY being as it's brighter, happier and a less dark message. 

Anyway, on topic. I do think this is a weird coincidence. Probably nothing but history has show that leaks like this occur before something comes. 

There’s you go 

2 hours ago, Miel said:

It's the aural personification of 

a569c9bf42e4950799b1cf8360051ab0.jpg

:air: Another hit comment that made me LOL for days. Never change, Miel :ladyhaha:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

not Chromatica
10 hours ago, dit said:

Maybe she is saving Tea for when her next hiatus from music takes place around 2022 after LG6 :air: 

By that time Tea will have fermented to Kombucha :air: 

Cheap queen :air: 

😂😂😂 DEAD. Can't wait for the queen of kombucha and also good taste a.k.a. Brittany Broski to review it.

Archived