opinion

Conspiracy: GaGa leaked IWBWY

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Thought the same

well, we can know for a fact that someone in the world has all the studio versions we dream of since 2008, so eveeentually...

or the person dies :huntyga:

ice heard one side from above

idgi.  Does this mean Gaga is releasing  IWBWY, the song I love so much from 2013 and was replaced with Dope?

I live outside the space time continuum.

4 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

I only know Lady Gaga, have no idea who this GaGa chick is

2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Who is "GaGa"? :oprah:

word on the underground pop civilization is, she’s a niche real estate mogul

BHoGG.png

Dukttape
18 minutes ago, Ronk said:

idgi.  Does this mean Gaga is releasing  IWBWY, the song I love so much from 2013 and was replaced with Dope?

It's already leaked

1 minute ago, Dukttape said:

It's already leaked

I haven't heard it.  Just curious how similar it is to the 2013 version.

I live outside the space time continuum.

29 minutes ago, Red said:

All leaks are intentional ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Didn't someone notice that major Gaga leaks usually occurred before an album cycle? Not that I have my hopes up at all slkjlskdjfljks

3 points in and ready for more

1 minute ago, Miel said:

Didn't someone notice that major Gaga leaks usually occurred before an album cycle? Not that I have my hopes up at all slkjlskdjfljks

What leaked before Joanne? 

3 minutes ago, Ronk said:

It's cute. Very accomplished and polished for a demo, tbh. Very much cheesy arena-rock ballad, but it's very earnest in its cheesiness.

There's some lyrical changes (particularly "this one's for you", which wasn't present the few times she performed it live), different melodic structure, implementation of a band crescendo towards the end, and even a key change! It's literally every arena-rock ballad come to life, including lighters and marching band and a "will you marry me" banner with middle-aged white American women crying in the rafters with a glass of Pinot Grigio in one hand and a baby in the other.

It's the aural personification of 

a569c9bf42e4950799b1cf8360051ab0.jpg

3 points in and ready for more

Dukttape
5 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Well it's technically the same song, but studio recorded. There might be an additional verse, idk. I haven't listened to the 2013 version in years.

Dukttape
Just now, Miel said:

It's cute. Very accomplished and polished for a demo, tbh. Very much cheesy arena-rock ballad, but it's very earnest in its cheesiness.

There's some lyrical changes (particularly "this one's for you", which wasn't present the few times she performed it live), different melodic structure, implementation of a band crescendo towards the end, and even a key change! It's literally every arena-rock ballad come to life, including lighters and marching band and a "will you marry me" banner with middle-aged white American women crying in the rafters with a glass of Pinot Grigio in one hand and a baby in the other.

It's the aural personification of 

a569c9bf42e4950799b1cf8360051ab0.jpg

Holy crap. You painted the perfect picture. lol

Archived